N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

so since were still arguing about ewok aparantly.

Why is legal wall work still not considered work?

or why does ewok being a artschool guy from conecticut have to discredit his legitamacy as a graffiti ARTIST? i mean thats what we are right artists? last i checked this was a competition based on peoples drawing abilities?

If theres one thing i cant resist its an argument

• Like 1

Cap locks, you too?

, I dont know why you think youre onto something amazing ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: HOW WOULD I KNOW if they ARE the same stack or not?????? Cuz Im EWOK?????? thats your logic? You idiot, I asked "out of curiosity, what would make you think they are the same stash?" I am NOt ewok and wouldnt know, those pictures where pages apart from one another. I just asked what made you think, to me the one pic looks like its more then the other, to me it looks like one stash is crispier bills, while the other looks like old money, thats why i asked. No one said the kid went out right after the picture got taken, spent every single dollar, then went out and got a whole new stash, its not like the kids rich from conneticut right? :rolleyes: For well over a week you got guess who i am stuck on me of being ewok, and the first time or two it was funny cuz i know it bothered you, but day in and day out, you keep talking about ewok, over, and over, and over, and over, it gets sad, but you keep on. after that i just stopped bothering because guess who i am has the brains of a bag of rocks, says the stupidest shit all by himself and doesnt listen to anything. Now hes got other SMART guys fooled, this gets better everyday in here. you think what you think, but im entertained more then everyone, this doesnt get any better! Ive been ewok for almost 2 weeks!! LOLLLLLLL I post pics of good graffiti and will continue to do so, and I now post MORE EWOK then ever cuz it makes some of you act like justin bieber fans :lol: :lol: :lol:

So, if you got such a problem with ewok, you should probably worjk you problems out with him in person, unless you prefer bein a E thug on a message board day in and day out, but it s starting to make me think ewok really did fuck ur girl at one point, theres absolutely NO OTHER reason any writer would spend day in and day out for almost 2 weeks talking about another man.

wait for it

wait for it

92780805.jpg

lolllllllllllllllllllllllll

this is good dude, keep talking. hahah

whats more funny is that ewok takes pictures of the same money on different tables and then actually puts them online. straight myspace style, thats why i asked for the pics of his guns too, im sure there out on his flickr or myspace or other social networking site. I dont care if your him its funny so lets all laugh about it. :) hahah

whats more funny is that ewok takes pictures of the same money on different tables and then actually puts them online. straight myspace style, thats why i asked for the pics of his guns too, im sure there out on his flickr or myspace or other social networking site. I dont care if your him its funny so lets all laugh about it. :) hahah

3219241012_87116571a3_z.jpg?zz=1

bang