N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

so since were still arguing about ewok aparantly.

Why is legal wall work still not considered work?

or why does ewok being a artschool guy from conecticut have to discredit his legitamacy as a graffiti ARTIST? i mean thats what we are right artists? last i checked this was a competition based on peoples drawing abilities?

If theres one thing i cant resist its an argument

it is most deffinitly considered work. these kids they say its not are just mad that they cant drop pieces like that. when u get alot older and havea family ur not gana wana get bumped on the street. so put ur skill to use nahmean

dropping art is dropping art and thats the main thing. haters can hate

no'but its great youre getting paper and all....we just dont need to see it......keep doin your thing man...just grow up a bit....trust me on this one

Nigga P let this fool keep goingg. pleasee dont let him stop. I never seen anything more humiliating on the internet in my lifee. LOLOLOMFGLOLWOWWW The speaking in 3rd4th5th6th7th person thing is epic embarrassing. This is like roger clemens meets the mj trial strait up no rubber.

Breaking news and the truth for all u gossiping BITCHES out there.

DARKS FOUGHT SHAZ LIL WHILE AGO

dont worry about where it happened... shush

GOOD FIGHT.... how do i kniow ? I seen it, along with a few other people.

Who won ? Id say DARKS, so would most other people.

What was great about it ?

Two people with a problem, squared uo.. knuckled up, and had a fucking REAL STREET FIGHT

noone jumped in, no bullshit occured.

Props to both them nikkas handling the business.. direct deposit.. checks cashed.. like fucking men.

darks is on a roll! that i know off thats 2 wins 0 losses! now lets see thes J line toys knuckle up.. as for shaz lol cmon did the kid really think he had a chance? kid musta drank a red bull or something..

darks is on a roll! that i know off thats 2 wins 0 losses! now lets see thes J line toys knuckle up.. as for shaz lol cmon did the kid really think he had a chance? kid musta drank a red bull or something..

cocaine is a hell of a drug maybe shaz will do like darks does and sniff before fighting takes away the pain lol they both washed up throw up some spek pics