N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

haha had to do it

from dictionary.com: graffiti: markings, as initials, slogans, or drawings, written, spray-painted, or sketched on a sidewalk, wall of a building or public restroom, or the like

get it straight: graffiti is about gettin' up, you know his WORD so obviously hes accomplished that

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

its prolly good u the only one of these fellas that knows how the internets works right?

im not sayin... im just sayin... u know... old people and whatnot...

dude you earned points when someone posted a flick with a jesus saves tag with a white can creepin, and u lost 2 points by posting that flick again, keep it graff man, save that shit for your faceyspace thing

haha had to do it

from dictionary.com: graffiti: markings, as initials, slogans, or drawings, written, spray-painted, or sketched on a sidewalk, wall of a building or public restroom, or the like

get it straight: graffiti is about gettin' up, you know his WORD so obviously hes accomplished that

\

no nigga, you dont go to the dictionary to learn about graffiti.

Graffiti is about style AND getting up. if you only do half that, you fucked up.

who cares, no one here listens anyway. How anyone gonna go into a room of ugly broads and tell them to put on some make up. psshh

he does his thing dont get me wrong. i respect the kat but graffiti is about letters not characters

a long with time,comes change and theres nothing wrong with change. if faces and characters were'nt a part of grafitti,well it is now. big up's to katsu for doing his thing.

i ain't tryin to argue just statin the fact that the word graffiti refers to a lot more than just letters... course theres gonna be a difference between definition and actual function of a word

don't think I didnt do half my learnin in the same brooklyn streets you seen

IMG_1199.jpg

IMG_1198.jpg

IMG_1197.jpg

IMG_1196.jpg

IMG_1195.jpg

IMG_1194.jpg

IMG_1191.jpg

IMG_1190.jpg

thats funny how people the other day here were saying it'd be horrible if someone like ja linked up with a btm guy... and well thats sure what it looks like.

vv i'm not hurt by it, it is ironic and personally i think it would be ill to see ja paint with adek.