N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

lol i got my whole life ahead of me to empty cans. katsu does more graff then a lot of people in the city but at the end, he's face is not graffiti. idgaf what u cats say, graffiti is about letters not faces or pictures. all these cats altered the meaning of graffiti witch is wack.

What im saying is that graffiti is shaped and defined by those who actually do it.

lol i got my whole life ahead of me to empty cans. katsu does more graff then a lot of people in the city but at the end, he's face is not graffiti. idgaf what u cats say, graffiti is about letters not faces or pictures. all these cats altered the meaning of graffiti witch is wack.

dont u get it? your opinion means jackshit. go practice on paper and then start hitting the daytime track spots mr.12oz

this forum turned in to a reality show you people are ridiculous this forum is washed up and laundered needs to be dry cleaned have of you chopping your gums about whos hot and who not and whos toy and shit who gives a fuck you think niggas write for you you as in a nobody on the forum and behind the name know one real graff writer and spend 24 hours in a day on here when you should be in the street painting you niggas are heavy duty diapers man

What im saying is that graffiti is shaped and defined by those who actually do it.

word cus theres plenty ppl who jus bomb faces nd get up

i bet if ya were 2meet sum1 like sabe or boner or katsu maybe slowdrag if ya now bout him loll yall all be on they DICKS !!

this forum turned in to a reality show you people are ridiculous this forum is washed up and laundered needs to be dry cleaned have of you chopping your gums about whos hot and who not and whos toy and shit who gives a fuck you think niggas write for you you as in a nobody on the forum and behind the name know one real graff writer and spend 24 hours in a day on here when you should be in the street painting you niggas are heavy duty diapers man

co sign