N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

vaughnbode.jpg

real graffiti characters not no sloppy skulls

so then your saying bombing isnt graffiti? two letter or 1 letter throwups are graffiti? stop trying to sound smart when you're making NO sense. graffiti is writing on a wall, not writing a word or a character or a symbol or a set of numbers .. just because you dont like somethign doesnt mean it's not graffiti .. katsu can write letters he has a tag name, he chooses to BOMB with skulls .. sabe can do tags throws pieces but prefers to BOMB with the face .. was sento not a graff writer when he put up 10th throw ups? or how about MED when he wrote stars?

so then your saying bombing isnt graffiti? two letter or 1 letter throwups are graffiti? stop trying to sound smart when you're making NO sense. graffiti is writing on a wall, not writing a word or a character or a symbol or a set of numbers .. just because you dont like somethign doesnt mean it's not graffiti .. katsu can write letters he has a tag name, he chooses to BOMB with skulls .. sabe can do tags throws pieces but prefers to BOMB with the face .. was sento not a graff writer when he put up 10th throw ups? or how about MED when he wrote stars?

did i ever say that? to me sloppy skulls fillins are TOY. i never mentioned meds or sabe or anything. those cats all have dropped pieces and done them. katsu has never done any of that shit. all you niggas getting shit twisted. keep suckin those skull fillins b