N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
nothing is twisted my mcnugget, and i know that most of his style comes from nuke and scope, but he still has other styles my man. just because he is a snitch, don't make him a jock, he was doing his thing before he got down with revs and all them. I'm not defending ader, im just saying he had style, and if you gonna tell me u rather see a seez outline over that then ur bugging

fuck style. if that shit ever existed it should be over looked once one is a confirmed rat

B.jpg

get enlightend

isnt this my dude that got locked for gun charges? so guns arent evil huh? its funny when niggas are in jail or on lower platform like to throw rocks at niggas, why no one else coming out? oh my bad jaz-o lol a bum, who else beanie sigel? my syrup sipping dude? if i were jay-z i wouldnt have took on his bail either. nigga in there for attempted murder violated probation on drug charges and u want me to co-sign whose bail? so when that nigga act up the judge loking at me? yeeeeeaaaa suuuureeee. lets see when prodigy get out get some weed in his system and some henny straight. funny how niggas see the truth and the light when they locked but when they int he street they super thugs and "murdering" niggas lol.

isnt this my dude that got locked for gun charges? so guns arent evil huh? its funny when niggas are in jail or on lower platform like to throw rocks at niggas, why no one else coming out? oh my bad jaz-o lol a bum, who else beanie sigel? my syrup sipping dude? if i were jay-z i wouldnt have took on his bail either. nigga in there for attempted murder violated probation on drug charges and u want me to co-sign whose bail? so when that nigga act up the judge loking at me? yeeeeeaaaa suuuureeee. lets see when prodigy get out get some weed in his system and some henny straight. funny how niggas see the truth and the light when they locked but when they int he street they super thugs and "murdering" niggas lol.

Word Up D...couldnt have said it better myself...

he had an unregistered gun because its untraceable...and though he has security and what not he still doesnt trust them because he doesnt sleep. Having to have a gun on you at all times is a heavy burden and i dont think he does that shit for fun. And i couldnt agree more with what dude wrote. Jayz has been a shapeshifting clown for a long time willing to wear whatever face the higherups ordered him to. Like prodigy said check money from back when he was with malachi.

I always wondered what the rough shoulders were for. Anyway, in 98 my 95ive steepie pullover had the 3 slices on the shoulder. Jacket was super crispy. I always wondered what happened with the person that owned it before me. That was the only flaw. You remember that P? I miss my jacket.

Some dweeb in the face nigga they call mr gerbik ended up with that a long time ago ...smartcrewusa knows exactly who im talkin about lol

They did too much --->Japan company sells anti-H1N1 suit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Msf2Slko3MM

for some reason I keep thinking of I am Legend, everyone that got vaccinated will be zombies in a few years.

We road Bigwheels, Bmx's with no helmets jumping ramps made of milk cartons and flat wood if U got hurt u kept it moving or just rub Robutussin on it lol.

its gonna be some resident evil shit soon everybody get ya guns bunkers and food up

werd bump hood ramps lmao anything u can find turned into a ramp

I always wondered what the rough shoulders were for. Anyway, in 98 my 95ive steepie pullover had the 3 slices on the shoulder. Jacket was super crispy. I always wondered what happened with the person that owned it before me. That was the only flaw. You remember that P? I miss my jacket.

you see though, thats what i loved about our era. we aint know shit about northface or what the strings did or highvent or goretex meant, it was about being ghetto fab. niggas still live at home with there moms but we had faces up and down jackets and pants. niggas had ems bag, tnf bags, etc but it was about just being ghetto and having fun. now adays dudes rock it because they think its a graffiti writers uniform. im not saying niggas aint having fun, but back then graffiti was fun, not to be down or to boast about it. its hard to describe without saying its a era thats past, and much missed and diffentely not remembered nor appreciated

you see though, thats what i loved about our era. we aint know shit about northface or what the strings did or highvent or goretex meant, it was about being ghetto fab. niggas still live at home with there moms but we had faces up and down jackets and pants. niggas had ems bag, tnf bags, etc but it was about just being ghetto and having fun. now adays dudes rock it because they think its a graffiti writers uniform. im not saying niggas aint having fun, but back then graffiti was fun, not to be down or to boast about it. its hard to describe without saying its a era thats past, and much missed and diffentely not remembered nor appreciated

googled back in the day for you...

380157002_520534c22c_o.jpg

image011.jpg

380157002_520534c22c_o.jpg

colt45%20bottoms%20up.jpg

2117158718_905fc3f1e7_o.jpg

michael_jackson.jpg

its gonna be some resident evil shit soon everybody get ya guns bunkers and food up

werd bump hood ramps lmao anything u can find turned into a ramp

yo criz , nygiant if its not this flu then its the next one that will sicken us all then they will have a reason to exterminate us like the jews in german, if its one thing i learned in my life is history always repeats itself.. youtube, fema coffins. they ready for to get sick put us in these coffins or better yet line us into factories to exterminate us, one by one....... :( :( :( :( , sounds crazy? so did the twin towers dropping, and a black president, and so did the fall of the united states....

he had an unregistered gun because its untraceable...and though he has security and what not he still doesnt trust them because he doesnt sleep. Having to have a gun on you at all times is a heavy burden and i dont think he does that shit for fun. And i couldnt agree more with what dude wrote. Jayz has been a shapeshifting clown for a long time willing to wear whatever face the higherups ordered him to. Like prodigy said check money from back when he was with malachi.

My boy Bravo talked to Al the next day...here's what happened. Prodigy and Alchemist were blazed driving in Manhattan in Ps bulletproof suburban when P made a turn on 7th GOING THE WRONG WAY...cops saw him. Ps hammer was right on the side of the drivers seat...and now dudes serving 2 1/2 for his 3rd illegal weapons charge...

thats dumb on a whole different level...