N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yo criz , nygiant if its not this flu then its the next one that will sicken us all then they will have a reason to exterminate us like the jews in german, if its one thing i learned in my life is history always repeats itself.. youtube, fema coffins. they ready for to get sick put us in these coffins or better yet line us into factories to exterminate us, one by one....... :( :( :( :( , sounds crazy? so did the twin towers dropping, and a black president, and so did the fall of the united states....

yeah man this shit is all written down yo think about it they said the day ablack prez comes thats the day pigs gonna fly obama get elected and swine flu is killing people

you see though, thats what i loved about our era. we aint know shit about northface or what the strings did or highvent or goretex meant, it was about being ghetto fab. niggas still live at home with there moms but we had faces up and down jackets and pants. niggas had ems bag, tnf bags, etc but it was about just being ghetto and having fun. now adays dudes rock it because they think its a graffiti writers uniform. im not saying niggas aint having fun, but back then graffiti was fun, not to be down or to boast about it. its hard to describe without saying its a era thats past, and much missed and diffentely not remembered nor appreciated

True dat my dew.. Shit was fun back then. I still have an old catalog from 97 with official shit. I think I got that shit from Paragon. I had most of the juniors/seniors (the writers) at my high school in the Bronx use to look at me on some crazy shit. Coming through fresh daily outta junior high.. I use to have a green, gray, black crispy 94 in 96. I was like 13, true story.. One night I was rolling dolo like at 3am, there must've been 15 niggas scheming on me hard body. I got chased through the whole 1 train one night front to back and still got away, lol. These jackets were golden, lol What about them early Asolo's and Dolomites?

True dat my dew.. Shit was fun back then. I still have an old catalog from 97 with official shit. I think I got that shit from Paragon. I had most of the juniors/seniors (the writers) at my high school in the Bronx use to look at me on some crazy shit. Coming through fresh daily outta junior high.. I use to have a green, gray, black crispy 94 in 96. I was like 13, true story.. One night I was rolling dolo like at 3am, there must've been 15 niggas scheming on me hard body. I got chased through the whole 1 train one night front to back and still got away, lol. These jackets were golden, lol What about them early Asolo's and Dolomites?

paragon!!!!! lol my spot was tent and trails. decent rack spot.

he had an unregistered gun because its untraceable...and though he has security and what not he still doesnt trust them because he doesnt sleep. Having to have a gun on you at all times is a heavy burden and i dont think he does that shit for fun. And i couldnt agree more with what dude wrote. Jayz has been a shapeshifting clown for a long time willing to wear whatever face the higherups ordered him to. Like prodigy said check money from back when he was with malachi.

shapeshifting? nah my dude. when you in the entertaiment business, you have to know when to evolve. if you rapping about africa medallions and black people go back home to africa in the early 90's u was the man, whenu rapping about pistol packing ima million with mad bitches in the late 90's you the man, if you rapping about spinning rims and having a label and making money you the man int he early 2000's try that african bambatta shit now? its not shape shifting its evolving. if u wanna mkae that bread and keep your bank book poping evolve you cant keep the same tune and note going forever. we had this same argument in the car my duuu, you only as good as your last hit you cant keep scream yo son was mad n ice in 199??? its not now. like micheal jackson he had his smash hits but why you think he started fading? causehe was keeping it real? nah his music wasnt the same quality and it wasnt changing with the times. prodigy wanted that pistol packing thug music and thats cool hes in that lane but dont be mad at the next man that can change and keep up with the times. that can be said about anything. fashion, cars, music, movies, anything......... you cant keep bumping beatnuts saying yo they had dope beats, fine they did... but that was what? 96? most niggas in this romw asnt listening to rap. if thats the same we should all be scream yo johnny hailchek is the man he did the 1st cross over in basketball ever in what? the 1950's? learn to evolve and appriecate the change of times but keep it true to what you love. dont mean now you gotta like diddy and soulja boy. but you make it seem noone past 1997 is good anymore.

Tent and Trails is the shit.. They were still carrying official shit when I went earlier this year. That spanish guy still works there. Dude use to jock hard.. I remember him from back in 97.

oh shit forreal? niggas was a jerk used to stand right behind you when u trying shit on or when u touching the bags. im like wtf nigga? why you playing me so close. shit is a hole in the wall, but it lasted the test of time kid. thats what im telling homeboy. when its official it last the test of time, when somethings a gimmick, its here today gone tomorrow like most kids that wanna be DOWN with graff rather then respect the game and earn there keep.

you turn into the person you disliked when you was young the one tellin you your music aint music and what you doin is stupid. now you sayin it to the next lil kid and he gon do that and so on

actually i didnt, i listened to my older generation. the one telling me what i was doing was dumb and the music was dumb was the uncles and fathers kid. brother was there to teach me big daddy kane chumb rock, ll cool j and the rest of them dudes, he opened the flood gates. feel me?

nothing is twisted my mcnugget, and i know that most of his style comes from nuke and scope, but he still has other styles my man. just because he is a snitch, don't make him a jock, he was doing his thing before he got down with revs and all them. I'm not defending ader, im just saying he had style, and if you gonna tell me u rather see a seez outline over that then ur bugging

his style was nice before he spilled the beans my sponge.

now anytime u see any of this mouse work its a turn off

he bares a stigma that taints every thing and anything he does - for the rest of his life.

get it together my porcupine

just like if your style needs some work but youre a real stand up man youre style is automatically acceptable.

also, good doesnt mean crispy clean pieces .

good is anything that simply looks good. and thats based on preference my cystic tissue.

shapeshifting? nah my dude. when you in the entertaiment business, you have to know when to evolve. if you rapping about africa medallions and black people go back home to africa in the early 90's u was the man, whenu rapping about pistol packing ima million with mad bitches in the late 90's you the man, if you rapping about spinning rims and having a label and making money you the man int he early 2000's try that african bambatta shit now? its not shape shifting its evolving. if u wanna mkae that bread and keep your bank book poping evolve you cant keep the same tune and note going forever. we had this same argument in the car my duuu, you only as good as your last hit you cant keep scream yo son was mad n ice in 199??? its not now. like micheal jackson he had his smash hits but why you think he started fading? causehe was keeping it real? nah his music wasnt the same quality and it wasnt changing with the times. prodigy wanted that pistol packing thug music and thats cool hes in that lane but dont be mad at the next man that can change and keep up with the times. that can be said about anything. fashion, cars, music, movies, anything......... you cant keep bumping beatnuts saying yo they had dope beats, fine they did... but that was what? 96? most niggas in this romw asnt listening to rap. if thats the same we should all be scream yo johnny hailchek is the man he did the 1st cross over in basketball ever in what? the 1950's? learn to evolve and appriecate the change of times but keep it true to what you love. dont mean now you gotta like diddy and soulja boy. but you make it seem noone past 1997 is good anymore.

when producers moved on from drum machines

to chopping up old r&b records to create timeless classics. That was evolution.

consolidating hip hop to a few beeps whirs and snaps because it was more profitable i wouldnt call evolving. I would call that the manipulation of an extremely dangerous and revolutionary counter culture by the evil elites that seek to control us. How do you talk about swine flu and obama and not see that? Theres another situation thats destructive to the hip hop culture as well. The gentrification and massive rezoning of working class new yorkers. Is that also progress? should we all just get with the times?