N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

for once i can agree with you my gerby factorymaid of honor ...i can not really get with the times..i can try to understand the times i can dibble and dablle with the times but i cant get with the times...niggas need to under stand the 80s and 90s was the pinnacle ..every jordan being retroed to air max to cd players to mini disc to tvs turning flat all types of shit all of this shit was new and original not retro and inspired..these was the years when it was happening you cant beat those times no matter how much shit changes ..i rather see my lil brothers and the youths in regular sized clothing and being sharp lil dudes that know about there surroundings ..as apose to some kids that got with the times with a ipod in one hand a psp in the other purple spandex jeans and a mohawk and a skate borad for no reason because he saw pharrel with one ..and supra kicks cuz he saw jay z wearin em feel me..we use to make our own rules and our own fashion ..we was walkin up in mountain climbin stores stealing iceclimbing wear makin it hot in the hood rockin long bill fishing caps ..technical ski vest none of this was meant for us that shit was for rich white folks and we didnt google it and order it online we found out about it and made it happen in the streets.. italian made vasque boots and shit to go hikin in ..we flipped it like polo nautica none of it was meant for us all the way down to ll bean and eddie baur we just flipped it and it looked fly...unlike now wear brainless kids can walk into any store see there outfit on a manakin holdin a skate board and just ring that up on mommys credit card and be "fresh" this shit is not fly it looks forced if ed hardy is what is in then niggas will force them selves to wear rhine stone spandex shirts niggas shoppin at express and all types of batty bwoy bafoonery i cant get wit these times shit is just corny commin from where i came from

for once i can agree with you my gerby factorymaid of honor ...i can not really get with the times..i can try to understand the times i can dibble and dablle with the times but i cant get with the times...niggas need to under stand the 80s and 90s was the pinnacle ..every jordan being retroed to air max to cd players to mini disc to tvs turning flat all types of shit all of this shit was new and original not retro and inspired..these was the years when it was happening you cant beat those times no matter how much shit changes ..i rather see my lil brothers and the youths in regular sized clothing and being sharp lil dudes that know about there surroundings ..as apose to some kids that got with the times with a ipod in one hand a psp in the other purple spandex jeans and a mohawk and a skate borad for no reason because he saw pharrel with one ..and supra kicks cuz he saw jay z wearin em feel me..we use to make our own rules and our own fashion ..we was walkin up in mountain climbin stores stealing iceclimbing wear makin it hot in the hood rockin long bill fishing caps ..technical ski vest none of this was meant for us that shit was for rich white folks and we didnt google it and order it online we found out about it and made it happen in the streets.. italian made vasque boots and shit to go hikin in ..we flipped it like polo nautica none of it was meant for us all the way down to ll bean and eddie baur we just flipped it and it looked fly...unlike now wear brainless kids can walk into any store see there outfit on a manakin holdin a skate board and just ring that up on mommys credit card and be "fresh" this shit is not fly it looks forced if ed hardy is what is in then niggas will force them selves to wear rhine stone spandex shirts niggas shoppin at express and all types of batty bwoy bafoonery i cant get wit these times shit is just corny commin from where i came from

very well put