N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

lolololo,your crazy,take a xanax,i dont no were you live but i live in brooklyn,im not running to the market,gas station or hardware store because of this nonsence,a few trees come down,ehhhhhhhhhhHHHHH BIG SHIT...illuminati wahhhhhh,lol,clowns,spend your money on unperishables cause fox 5 says so

Aidan’s Situation.

Bobby and Elisa’s son Aidan has been diagnosed with a rare brain disease called Adrenoleukodystrophy (ALD). Aidan is a beautiful 6 year old boy with huge blue eyes and a smile that is contagious. He is full of personality and laughter.

He is in dire need of a bone marrow donor. To find out if you are the match, please go to http://www.marrow.org and look for a drive or center near you. You can also request a mail-in kit, which is a painless cheek swab exam. This will put you in the marrow bank to not only help Aidan but potentially anyone else down the road with a similar situation. So please do not hesitate and get on board today.

We believe there is a match out there for Aidan, please find out if it’s you!

Please help us in praying for Aidan and the Seegers.

coathangars on deck really on the really only real nikkas can survive in this here hussle game i made 8 thousand, maybe 3 dollars in all my yrs in fulton mall movin hangars we really really out here son so serious l's is have 2 wait for we husalin 4 the yello ferrari thang matchin heelys with wheelys u feel me iight swag daddy