N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
listen drag you toy u ran off millenium roof top with les n devi ya man got robed for his chain n u suppose to be tough makin false rummors u seent he video nigga if there was a video it wudda been on here but you soft my man wat happen at the roof top when we were 6 deep me tabz bere teck n 2 niggas from the pjs had nerds crying for his life bouta jump off the roof na i dont fuck with nemz thats not my mans ucee u were there for this one u can confirm true story u niggas is frail u jus mad cuz noxer being abusing u sendin u to the store for peanut chews hand grenades and a dutch and he wont let u keep the quarter chain slime stop it 5!

:lol: get off my bozak you rape baby ask ya son seps what happen on fresh pond the kid could be a trackstar the way he runs zn knows he gave em up and watched his man get beat with a can of soup... go pay homage to the real veo u owe that man some checks;)

YOU THE PHONIEST TOY TO EVER COME ON THIS SITE JEO. GET A NEW HOBBY BECAUSE YOU OBVIOUSLY AINT CUT FOR THIS

iid act just as hard as you with a disguise! you real mad did u get beat up by before or my camp cuz my nigga real niggas dont keep the enemies name in there mouth on sum regular basis thats wild homo slime

like this forum is dead no real writers talk shit on other writers thats mad sad and feminine. and the same person talking about one person is more sad. because your toy you act tuff because you wont state who you are we get it......move on i clearly see the tag veo up not saying its the nicest shit but i see him up if you dont owe well what are you gunna do break some blood vessels over him .....grow the fuck up and post pics they should have this forum to real people who state there name it shows how much of a character niggas are who state there name ..rather than these no name toys

like this forum is dead no real writers talk shit on other writers thats mad sad and feminine. and the same person talking about one person is more sad. because your toy you act tuff because you wont state who you are we get it......move on i clearly see the tag veo up not saying its the nicest shit but i see him up if you dont owe well what are you gunna do break some blood vessels over him .....grow the fuck up and post pics they should have this forum to real people who state there name it shows how much of a character niggas are who state there name ..rather than these no name toys

did you get paid to say this? LMAO i dont give a fuck about any of this. i actually have fun with it. you think im breaking vessels or keys? lol you are mistaken. if i see something toy ima make fun of it!. especiallllllly these soft pussy niggas who think they thug. mad weak. and you must be jeos attorney or jeo himself because he really isnt up. maybe you live in one of them deadspots he hits and thats why you see him up,lolllllllll:lol: :lol:

did you get paid to say this? LMAO i dont give a fuck about any of this. i actually have fun with it. you think im breaking vessels or keys? lol you are mistaken. if i see something toy ima make fun of it!. especiallllllly these soft pussy niggas who think they thug. mad weak. and you must be jeos attorney or jeo himself because he really isnt up. maybe you live in one of them deadspots he hits and thats why you see him up,lolllllllll:lol: :lol:

anyone whoever took this thread serious should just end their life right now. im not even talking about nyc graff itself, but this thread. it is so easy to make new accounts and hide your anonymity and troll. just a prime example of why the quote "the internet killed graff" is so true.

you mad

you posted this shit twice you definalty are emotionally hurt shut up or state your name you talk shit to mad people on here take the battery out