N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

sounds like you talking about yourself veo2. do you think your fills are "stepped up"???:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: what a clown. talkin super thug when you begged for your life in that video lol: :lol: :lol: you straight ran on ya man zn and dust!! you pussy!!! crawlin under air conditioners jumpin off of roofs.. you can talk all the talk you want on here.. 12oz prophet aint gunna change that rep toy. everyone knows you ass. no real writers respect you. so why even try??

listen drag you toy u ran off millenium roof top with les n devi ya man got robed for his chain n u suppose to be tough makin false rummors u seent he video nigga if there was a video it wudda been on here but you soft my man wat happen at the roof top when we were 6 deep me tabz bere teck n 2 niggas from the pjs had nerds crying for his life bouta jump off the roof na i dont fuck with nemz thats not my mans ucee u were there for this one u can confirm true story u niggas is frail u jus mad cuz noxer being abusing u sendin u to the store for peanut chews hand grenades and a dutch and he wont let u keep the quarter chain slime stop it 5!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

listen drag you toy u ran off millenium roof top with les n devi ya man got robed for his chain n u suppose to be tough makin false rummors u seent he video nigga if there was a video it wudda been on here but you soft my man wat happen at the roof top when we were 6 deep me tabz bere teck n 2 niggas from the pjs had nerds crying for his life bouta jump off the roof na i dont fuck with nemz thats not my mans ucee u were there for this one u can confirm true story u niggas is frail u jus mad cuz noxer being abusing u sendin u to the store for peanut chews hand grenades and a dutch and he wont let u keep the quarter chain slime stop it 5!

lmao for peanut chews and wont let em keep the quarter lmao

heard it all b4.. if you was ballin like that you wouldnt be on 12oz responding to assholes like myself. straight up your a fat pussy wit kankles, and toy, and just like the rest of your friends you stole your name from a legit writer who been around way longer. your whole swag is on fail.

hahaha grow up son....you think 6 figures is ballin.....i mean yes, thats more money than you will probably ever see even after addin up all those w-2's (fyi....taxes were due yesterday), but its far from ballin....you're a toy at life :(

WHOA WHOA WHOA! HOLD THAT VERY THOUGHT? UCEE? OR USEE? BEING THERE? CONFIRMING WHAT? I DONT EVEN THINK BECAUSE YOUR TOY IS EVEN DRAG VED. YOU TALKING BOUT ME BEING THERE OR IS THAT A TYPO? CAUSE NEWS FLASH, I DONT RUN FROM WHITE PEOPLE UNLESS THEY GOT TORCHES AND WHITE ROBES ON.