N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

im not the best writer in the world i know this i been painting since 06 im still a new born in this shit but i still get up so the hate dont phase me but i no 10 20 years down the line ima be an honorable mention cause im not gonna stop maybe a break or two here but im never gonna stop and im def not gonna sit around and talk shit to the nikkas that come after me all ima say is practice makes perfect and i def came a long way from what i was doing in 06 07 08 09 and even 10 and i give myself a pat on the back for that idc about how anybody feels about my shit cause i do it for me and with that said fuck all haters you dig and shout out to all my young nikkas getting up you smell lets do it big in 2011 and shut these old faggot hater nikkas up ju heard Leaders of the new school you dig... to you haters and old heads i will catch ya nikkas in bar bathrooms (pause) cause thats the only place ya feel safe catching fame

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
damn son you would think if nikkas was really somebody in the graff game or some one who was really nice and been doing it for 10 or 20 plus years they would wanna drop a jewel on a nikka bee its ashame that the state of graffiti is the way it is but its only like this because of old heads who have to big of an ego to bless nikkas with a few tricks of the trait here and there but instead they down play the youth of graff and hate instead of being proud the shit is still going

see thats the problem..with YOUR generation.. you want a hand out! maybe its the era i got into graffiti or my enthusiasm for it.. but before i linked up with older niggas YOU COULD STILL READ MY SHIT.. was up in more than a 2block radius..

bless you with tricks of the trade???

why the fuck should i!?? or anyone??

you been writing for 5 years and thats where you at? thats it??(sure we all start out toy, but its how long do u wana STAY toy!!)

u kno what that tells me?

that tell me you aint in it to win it.. you dabblin.. nah im good.. and u kno whats gonna happen? you gonna put maaaybe 10 yrs in total, still tellin the world to stop hating.. flash in the pan

it aint us its YOU!! try harder.. draw more than what niggas is tellin you SUCKS, show your local has been you aint wasting his time..

& i AM blessing you (pause)

but you too smart to realize it

"youth is wasted on the young"- albert einstein

port authority detect told me that once as im sittin in the back of his car handcuffed....

ill never for get that shit

Word we really are the leaders of the new school. ive only been in this shit for 3 years but i seen plenty of people come and go. the one nigga who really put me onto the dos and donts of graff left this earth in 09. ive been bagged dusted my shoulders off and im still here still being the best boriqua i can be. but its ok because yallniggas JUST BOOGIE BOARDING

alright yall im off this bee my last comment is BUMP NYC BABY the mecca of this graff shit we started this culture and we gonna keep it alive nikkas come from deep to prove there selfs as writers to show us what they got so lets BUMP to that Juuu heard[newyorkskyline3m.jpg

alright yall im off this bee my last comment is BUMP NYC BABY the mecca of this graff shit we started this culture and we gonna keep it alive nikkas come from deep to prove there selfs as writers to show us what they got so lets BUMP to that Juuu heard[newyorkskyline3m.jpg

Thats 1 thing if your toy or not toy every1 can agree on. this is the best city in the world and noone can compete with wat nyc is doing. we been thru some wild shit in our days and we only going to go thru more shit in the years to come. we the heart and soul of america real talk. other states hate/love us but at the end they know wats goodie too. NYC FOR LIFE!!

Lately, everyone in this thread sounds fucking retarded. I guess that goes hand in hand with all the slop that is in the streets. Bunch of no talent, two letter throw, 150 different crew repping wannabe's chit chattin on here 24/7. Graffiti in NY is beyond dead, except for when out of towners come through and show you little tough guys how it's done. Truly sad.

Lately, everyone in this thread sounds fucking retarded. I guess that goes hand in hand with all the slop that is in the streets. Bunch of no talent, two letter throw, 150 different crew repping wannabe's chit chattin on here 24/7. Graffiti in NY is beyond dead, except for when out of towners come through and show you little tough guys how it's done. Truly sad.

What glorious state are you coming from young buck? long island? jersey?

U MAD

and here you are...:o

you chit chattin right along.. go be somebody somewhere... just not here.. here your nobody

blackisraelites.jpg:lol: