N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

yup cuz imma fucking toy as long as your a bbb fff killa this toy will go over you if you dont likeit or how i ragged noxer grab a can and doing somthing about it and always remeber wen you say a crew killa its the whole team not just selected few

until then

when u get caught by your self and your crew runs as usual then you'll think about the whole crew concept and beef thing all over again

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
what are you talking about? noxer is mad wack, he does that wack on purpose style. it's not poppin. i've seen him do good shit. maybe like once or twice, but otherwise that shit is wack. sure he killed shit back in the day and i give him respect for that, but bbb/fff takes the cake in this one. they are just as good as noxers "wack" style but they have way more ups and have been way more consistent in the past 10 years

Blasphemy My young dulas, firstly "Bummy Black Bomberz" was unheard of prior to 2007. Please correct me with photographic documentation if im mistaken. Your sleeve must be beyond 3 quarter lengths to box with a style god such as NOXER.

The mans been painting for 20 years, with the best in the business.

Stripes have been earned, hit the text books you pre-me fetus.

Not all crews leave their peeps....... maybe urs does... well, yours definetly does.

well their has been encounters with them bronx birds and they flew away but they not the only ones cmon what bout veo running away from les nd nemz while seps got beat up niggas is all soft now a days i aint gunna vauge for everybody but i never ran from any of my peeps...

yup cuz imma fucking toy as long as your a bbb fff killa this toy will go over you if you dont likeit or how i ragged noxer grab a can and doing somthing about it and always remeber wen you say a crew killa its the whole team not just selected few

until then

You my friend have fell victim to the false impression that your crew cares about you. They will be nowhere to be found when you get caught up. You are pushing a crew that holds no weight and gains no respect. You simply have been placed with a battery in your back and gas in your head, because you have no personal reason to rag NOXER other than the fact you have been told to by your master. If you were conscious enough to think for yourself you would realize how toy of an action this is on your own behalf.:huh: