N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

im not the best writer in the world i know this i been painting since 06 im still a new born in this shit but i still get up so the hate dont phase me but i no 10 20 years down the line ima be an honorable mention cause im not gonna stop maybe a break or two here but im never gonna stop and im def not gonna sit around and talk shit to the nikkas that come after me all ima say is practice makes perfect and i def came a long way from what i was doing in 06 07 08 09 and even 10 and i give myself a pat on the back for that idc about how anybody feels about my shit cause i do it for me and with that said fuck all haters you dig and shout out to all my young nikkas getting up you smell lets do it big in 2011 and shut these old faggot hater nikkas up ju heard Leaders of the new school you dig... to you haters and old heads i will catch ya nikkas in bar bathrooms (pause) cause thats the only place ya feel safe catching fame

WHAT DO YOU EVEN WRITE??

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Believe me I'm not whoever it is you think I am.

I KNOW you are an individual with 8 or something posts... talking shit.

so therefore u are EXACTLY who i think u are...... a person who thinks its cool to sit n talk shit

from the safety of their comp seat. And who wont ever .. ever say who they are in real life.

I KNOW you are an individual with 8 or something posts... talking shit.

so therefore u are EXACTLY who i think u are...... a person who thinks its cool to sit n talk shit

from the safety of their comp seat. And who wont ever .. ever say who they are in real life.

YO POP CORN ARENT YOU LIKE 45 ...YOU MUST BE UNEMPLOYED OR ON RETIREMENT TO BE ON 12 OZ ALL DAY.

YO POP CORN ARENT YOU LIKE 45 ...YOU MUST BE UNEMPLOYED OR ON RETIREMENT TO BE ON 12 OZ ALL DAY.

Nah good try thou, and i dont be on 12oz all day... randomly i check the site thruout the day.... same way you do it... same way half this site does it ...

Yea my name stays logged on.. why ?? cuz i dont log out.. no need to. refresh page, and continue where i left off at last.

So good try at ya retirement joke but ya need some new material.