N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
sticker beef

desa2.jpg

desa.jpg

I dont get this shit. They make beef stickers to go over desa, meaning you wont see his shit. But when you put up a sticker over his, with his name on it, that defeats the purpose. Stupid ass west coast niggas being retarded and shit. Any publicity is good publicity. Even in graff.

You forgot about Bushwick..lol...P9190071.jpgP9060029.jpg

huh? u got alzheimer's....i said piece. not a piece of shit... this is crap... piece not some sloppy off shade piece on a scrap train. dont try to fool anyone with these lame LI freight spots. we not impressed and lost most stripes. i said piece man, google then get back to me broske... Where the fuck is post please express to this man what a piece looks like.. yo nea rfw (real faggot wiggers) show him a piece

niggas feel pumped up on here till they get deflated in person!

yo wigger boy.......shut your toy ass up. you and your whole team fly by night 2 years from now no one gonna even know who you are. your all toy. yah make queens look sad b... go do a line or something and OD trust me bro. you wont be missed. RUN FROM WAR all day.. yah internet bandits and tough in numbers but yah all jello pudding pops on one on one and hands and knuckles.... im done speaking to you, quote and respond now bitch.. everyone laughs at you "sunny"

You forgot about Bushwick..lol...P9190071.jpgP9060029.jpg

huh? u got alzheimer's....i said piece. not a piece of shit... this is crap... piece not some sloppy off shade piece on a scrap train. dont try to fool anyone with these lame LI freight spots. we not impressed and lost most stripes. i said piece man, google then get back to me broske... Where the fuck is post please express to this man what a piece looks like.. yo nea rfw (real faggot wiggers) show him a piece

Your the big ass that's not a LI train. You dont know ur trains. Come on new jack go out and bomb..Let me see ur toy shit..

yo wigger boy.......shut your toy ass up. you and your whole team fly by night 2 years from now no one gonna even know who you are. your all toy. yah make queens look sad b... go do a line or something and OD trust me bro. you wont be missed. RUN FROM WAR all day.. yah internet bandits and tough in numbers but yah all jello pudding pops on one on one and hands and knuckles.... im done speaking to you, quote and respond now bitch.. everyone laughs at you "sunny"

dam post your work. i bet your the biggest toy on here. you wish you could hit trains like that.

yo i just got out of bookings... niggas was wylin bro niggas had the heelies wit the matching fiitted like whats poppin had every1 shook like who them white niggas is they levataten or is that wheels on there shooes oh those are heelies its RFDUB ya heard them wavy killas ya all known 2 love....ya niggas aint wavy. not like us atleast we ahead of our time wit this graff game 2 :( rfdubs nsa wnba affiliated my nigga get at me XxthakingofqueenzXx

heelys.jpg

frenchmontana_600x401.jpg