N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

word lol thumbs down to keylo, ket, and sane. cool man[/color][/i][/b]

Yea did you see me quote the keylo pic? Ohhhhh I didn't think so, you just fiending to jump on my dick so homeboy won't keep riding on you. Lol you trying to find a common enemy so you can friend up bro over there. Lol and for the record I think ket is a toy. He's old school but his style never really got better. He gets burned but all his people he paints with. Props for the train era but he's kinda wack. But the keylo, he's always been dope. And no internet hate lil papo... I just see trash when I see something hot I prop it also.

Yea did you see me quote the keylo pic? Ohhhhh I didn't think so, you just fiending to jump on my dick so homeboy won't keep riding on you. Lol you trying to find a common enemy so you can friend up bro over there. Lol and for the record I think ket is a toy. He's old school but his style never really got better. He gets burned but all his people he paints with. Props for the train era but he's kinda wack. But the keylo, he's always been dope. And no internet hate lil papo... I just see trash when I see something hot I prop it also.

did anyone ask you? na so stop gettin emotional typing me essays. write a letter to the president my nigga. keep writing paragraphs to the air we dont be on that reading shit cupcake

word lol thumbs down to keylo, ket, and sane. cool man[/color][/i][/b]

did anyone ask you? na so stop gettin emotional typing me essays. write a letter to the president my nigga. keep writing paragraphs to the air we dont be on that reading shit cupcake[/color][/i][/b]

My bad forgot you don't read English well, dime lo tigre......

Bum ass GeD kids....