N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

huh? u got alzheimer's....i said piece. not a piece of shit... this is crap... piece not some sloppy off shade piece on a scrap train. dont try to fool anyone with these lame LI freight spots. we not impressed and lost most stripes. i said piece man, google then get back to me broske... Where the fuck is post please express to this man what a piece looks like.. yo nea rfw (real faggot wiggers) show him a piece

Your the big ass that's not a LI train. You dont know ur trains. Come on new jack go out and bomb..Let me see ur toy shit..

Bro........... Where did you hear me say li train.... I said "with these lane freight spots" I know that's not a freight nor jersey yah big dummy

nick santoro do u sleep? u got a job? u get pussy ever? how the fuck u online talkin about my niggas all day??

son u talkin shit on the bx, bk, outatowners, cats that piece, niggas that bomb, you even talk shit on people that are mad nice.

a pattern emerges

get a gf or something my dude, maybe get a hobby,

read a book, go boming, something dawg cause u on here 24-7 never nothin good to say, so like your moms would say, you aint got nothin nice to say then shut the fuck up son

anonimous thugs prolly never did a real spot with a fillin in there life....talkin shit as if they mean something or some shit like that... never heard of u... niggas is not wavy son. that what shit looks like a metallica fan with cebral paulsy did that shit while smoking dust... wtf is wrong with u kid how many times can u do those toy overlapping ines in one fillin... doesnt make sense.

anonimous thugs prolly never did a real spot with a fillin in there life....talkin shit as if they mean something or some shit like that[/color][/size]... never heard of u... niggas is not wavy son. that what shit looks like a metallica fan with cebral paulsy did that shit while smoking dust... wtf is wrong with u kid how many times can u do those toy overlapping ines in one fillin... doesnt make sense. [/color][/i][/b]

i dont know why i try

nick santoro do u sleep? u got a job? u get pussy ever? how the fuck u online talkin about my niggas all day??

son u talkin shit on the bx, bk, outatowners, cats that piece, niggas that bomb, you even talk shit on people that are mad nice.

a pattern emerges

get a gf or something my dude, maybe get a hobby,

read a book, go boming, something dawg cause u on here 24-7 never nothin good to say, so like your moms would say, you aint got nothin nice to say then shut the fuck up son

Dam man.... Sorry man I didn't mean to Hirt your feelings.... I must have played you or one of your buddy my bad tiger...I'll get you a hallmark card.

And really and really and truly... Don't worry about how much pussy I get, I'm fully stocked there, I'm 100% sure I make double what you make... What you get paid? 10, 15? I'll give you 18 a hour.... Sheesh go get a degree... I talk about who ever I want cause most yah dudes Are toys listening to too much French montana.... If you ain't toy post your pic, if it bothers you so much I'm talking shit lemme c what you write... And we can judge.... Better yet post something and I bet you I'll burn it.... Hows that?

Lastly I didn't talk about any piecers, if it was a real piece not a straight letter with zig zags in it.

silencio be quiet toy get back to work keep posting those brooklyn tracks after they already got toyed out slime[/color][/i][/b]

2jbll5k.jpg

21dlxxv.jpg

2hh3xip.jpg

3473112348_0ca4d843c8.jpg

5118491399_ac0d81d3bc_z.jpg

5119083546_886af7a892_z.jpg

5118474831_3254d33e60_z.jpg

1351w.jpg

HPIM2177.jpg

HPIM2179.jpg

HPIM2182-1.jpg

watermark.php?file=27018

So this looks like a legal spot.... The snow is different in the pics and one her wearing black kicks, next pic he look like he got uggs on? You really needed to come back more then once to do that crap?