N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

over 15 years and you mean to tell me you cant come up with better letters than that? you did your thang but you are HURT.[/color][/b]

Dam bro I wrote same exact thing you beat me to the "submit reply" button, more over your like.....35 and better easily.... Nothing else better to do then argue with kids nearly half your age bro? We have a name for dude like you on the block.... "LOSER!"

You like the old nigga in Half baked telling niggas about the good old days, same them stories for your grandkids grandpa, go eat your oatmeal and change your dentures

over 15 years and you mean to tell me you cant come up with better letters than that? you did your thang but you are HURT.[/color][/b]

First off, I'm not going to post my good work on here ass hole.. Keep them pic 2 my self.. Hate on me all you want. Your shit must be real toy if your talking about me..

Dam bro I wrote same exact thing you beat me to the "submit reply" button, more over your like.....35 and better easily.... Nothing else better to do then argue with kids nearly half your age bro? We have a name for dude like you on the block.... "LOSER!"

You like the old nigga in Half baked telling niggas about the good old days, same them stories for your grandkids grandpa, go eat your oatmeal and change your dentures

Your the loser if ur talkin about me. I dont talk to anyone about the good old days dick suker.. I'm a loser that make 85,000 + a yr.. How much u make 30,000 ur the loser talkin about me..