N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

Your the loser if ur talkin about me. I dont talk to anyone about the good old days dick suker.. I'm a loser that make 85,000 + a yr.. How much u make 30,000 ur the loser talkin about me..

Lol I'm not here to talk about my 401k, life insurances, etc. Lastly I make about the same with bonus and ensentives I make about a gee more but not my here to discus life movements cause 99.9% o. The dudes in here don't make half of that stealing work out pills and markers.

We talking graffiti. U did ridgewood, maspeth area great. Where your progression from 1994? None... Go wait for the nanny to change your depends and soak you grilled cheese in water no one wanna hear it pops.. Go sit down somewhere your time came and went u didn't raise your hand for attendance that day so you fail... 30 something close to 40? Post a piece I dare you.....

Lol I'm not here to talk about my 401k, life insurances, etc. Lastly I make about the same with bonus and ensentives I make about a gee more but not my here to discus life movements cause 99.9% o. The dudes in here don't make half of that stealing work out pills and markers.

We talking graffiti. U did ridgewood, maspeth area great. Where your progression from 1994? None... Go wait for the nanny to change your depends and soak you grilled cheese in water no one wanna hear it pops.. Go sit down somewhere your time came and went u didn't raise your hand for attendance that day so you fail... 30 something close to 40? Post a piece I dare you.....

You forgot about Bushwick..lol...P9190071.jpgP9060029.jpg

First off, I'm not going to post my good work on here ass hole.. Keep them pic 2 my self.. Hate on me all you want. Your shit must be real toy if your talking about me..

WHAT? YOU SOUND LIKE A REAL DICKHEAD SAYING WHAT YOU JUST SAID.. BASICALLY WHAT YOUR SAYIN IS THAT IM NOT GOING TO SHARE MY COOKIES WITH TEH OTHER KIDS BECAUSE MY COOKIES ARE BETTER THAN THEIRS! YOUR A FOOL! YOUR SHIT WAS HURT THEN AND IT STILL IS NOW! AND DONT GET ME WRONG I HAVE RESPECT FOR OLD SCHOOL NIGGAS BELIEVE THAT, I WAS JUST EXPRESSIN MY THOUGHT THATS ALL. DONT CATCH FEELINGS! I AINT LOSE RESPECT FOR YA!

PS: WHY YOU GUNNA POST AT ALL IF YOU AINT GUNNA POST THE BETTER PIX? DOES THAT MAKE SENSE? YO YOU SHURE YOU MAKIN 80K A YEAR MY G? CAUSE YOU DONT SOUND TO BRIGHT, REAL TALK...

WHAT? YOU SOUND LIKE A REAL DICKHEAD SAYING WHAT YOU JUST SAID.. BASICALLY WHAT YOUR SAYIN IS THAT IM NOT GOING TO SHARE MY COOKIES WITH TEH OTHER KIDS BECAUSE MY COOKIES ARE BETTER THAN THEIRS! YOUR A FOOL! YOUR SHIT WAS HURT THEN AND IT STILL IS NOW! AND DONT GET ME WRONG I HAVE RESPECT FOR OLD SCHOOL NIGGAS BELIEVE THAT, I WAS JUST EXPRESSIN MY THOUGHT THATS ALL. DONT CATCH FEELINGS! I AINT LOSE RESPECT FOR YA!

PS: WHY YOU GUNNA POST AT ALL IF YOU AINT GUNNA POST THE BETTER PIX? DOES THAT MAKE SENSE? YO YOU SHURE YOU MAKIN 80K A YEAR MY G? CAUSE YOU DONT SOUND TO BRIGHT, REAL TALK...[/color][/size][/font]

U keep some pic to ur self and some u show off..

ya niggas is str8 ass.. look at that canvas... there is not one half decent writer on that entire thing.. did you just try to find all the fucken toys u could and got them all to hit the same canvas? jesus mary and joseph ma nigga... niggas is not wavy.. everytime i leave i come back and this whole shit is diped up. its like it cant be not toy without me son... shit is just pure garbage. im not even tryina post none of my gems cus ya niggas is just str8 up ass. is there any niggas in here that been writing for longer than a year? ya niggas dont even kno son... back in my day there wasnt no tight pants n shiny sneakers niggas was just wavy point blank. shoutout 2 my man caves he getting it in with tha graff game... hit me up on aim XxthakingofqueenzXx

for the record i like aones shit. hes a true throwback.

he got an individual 3d for each letter, his highlights arent all msk europainty flared out and wild, they go around the whole fuckin letter.. lower case letters or capital letters, dont matter as long as each one is funky by itself kinda shit...bubbles and starrs... a real throwback like some shit from the 90s in chicago, or lil earlier in ny. i like it. its decent. not even talkin shit. so homo.

i miss "back in the day"

i feel old now but in my defense aone you could prolly be my father

P9060029.jpg

for the record i like aones shit. hes a true throwback.

he got an individual 3d for each letter, his highlights arent all msk europainty flared out and wild, they go around the whole fuckin letter.. lower case letters or capital letters, dont matter as long as each one is funky by itself kinda shit...bubbles and starrs... a real throwback like some shit from the 90s in chicago, or lil earlier in ny. i like it. its decent. not even talkin shit. so homo.

i miss "back in the day"

i feel old now but in my defense aone you could prolly be my father

P9060029.jpg

nobody cares son