N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Now see,

Take a second to read that trash in the bold up there. Ignorant shit. Now think about someone who is dedicated, educated, and able to plan enough to go under the radar and get it in like any of these people you're all hating on.

Still with me?

Compare the two: Ignorant fuck, walking around looking like a sketchball criminal VS. ANYONE (regardless of where their hometown may be) smart enough to think the process through and do the damn thing correctly. I don't foresee you getting very far robbing a bank when you walk in the door holding a sign that says ATTENTION: BANK ROBBER

I'm all for grimy new york shit, I love it. But if you don't understand that your frustration with hipsters and gentrification is misguided than you are blind. It's not the writers you should be mad at my baby spoon, why don't you think REAL hard about it for a second and realize who controls the money? Who owns the properties that are being gentrified? Who's hand is in who's pocket? Yes toys and toy-ettes, it is, as always, politicians and the upper class who are making things to suit their best interests. Don't like it? Go out and DO something instead of coming on the internet and polluting this website with your illiterate garbage.

Oh wait, that's what this site is for, MY BAD.

The crime rate in seattle is two times higher than nyc. Among the 182 U.S. cities with populations of more than 100,000, New York City ranked 136th in overall crime. That means that nyc is not even on the top 135 most dangerous cities in the us...[/quote

Congrats to Seattle being a shittier city crime wise. That has nothing to do with all of the out of town people moving to nyc to write graf wearing tight ass girl jeans, rocking vans w mustaches and looking like comic book characters. Fail. A decade ago theyd be getting stomped out and thrown through tables. And dont even front like Lewy and such have nice throws. Cmon son. Cmon.

quit being mad cuz your dicks small it's just graffiti dude, and i guaranty if new yorkers now came to seattle ten years ago they woulda got roled up quik too. and if your from seattle stfu too cuz there hasn't been a writer worth a shit to come outta there since the late ninety's anyway. yall should really stop carrying on with this who's hardest garbage cuz 95% (code for you!) are bisexual friendly little art fags that do what there told.

bump lewy. alsoi the ny louie and all the other dope writers that don't get burn on 12oz