N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yeah i dont give a fuck about his style after all the damage he caught. hes showing ny wats up. If the ville is the "easiest" shit to smash or watever theres no reason for every "writer" to not have that shit smashed.

adek current reigning king of ny

hate it or love it.

false, 17 king (or queen of ny), vfr king of ny, ja king of ny, seer king of new york, merk king of new york

adek=king of downtown

lol werd up bruh

if only these young niggas could see what real graff is. like that otha nigga said, itsa popularity contest now, shit these days dont have the same meaning witch ruins the whole image of the game nahimsayin. niggas like you just giving nyc a bad name. bout to go to canada and smash shit up their

graf is now a popularity contest is true. HOWEVER, the real niggas in the game don't give a fuck about popularity or talking shit, or trying to teach people about good graf, or what anybody else is doing in graffiti, unless it affects them. REAL niggas in the game write because it's fun, because they like to, because it provides them with an outlet, not to be popular. and i think it's to these people we have to look to salavge whater "graf game" there still is. so be real to yourself, fuck what other people say, fuck what other people do. do it for yourself and you'll be set homie

graf is now a popularity contest is true. HOWEVER, the real niggas in the game don't give a fuck about popularity or talking shit, or trying to teach people about good graf, or what anybody else is doing in graffiti, unless it affects them. REAL niggas in the game write because it's fun, because they like to, because it provides them with an outlet, not to be popular. and i think it's to these people we have to look to salavge whater "graf game" there still is. so be real to yourself, fuck what other people say, fuck what other people do. do it for yourself and you'll be set homie

these lil kids is givin me a headache b. sayin old trains are wack and shit. makes me wana strangle them iwth their own intestines. shits annoyin b, REAL niggas got that respect for older writers that been thru shit nahimsayin. these lil kids dont wana learn and its sad. i was tryin to imply on kids what REAL niggas is about nahimsayin. but they fail at it. fuck teachin niggas and tryina put them on styles n shit. ima do me and niggas gana look back n realize they fucked up. tryina do them a favor nahimsayin. graffiti ruins ya life. if your bad at it then theirs no point in ruining a perfectly good life nahmean. half these niggas dont have a real reason to do this shit, pisses me off bruh