i am corny

but u talkin about gay sex with a hipster and a mehicano actin all horny

u homo get ready 2 be hit by da storm b

me n my niggas like voltron we form b

u cud get floored g

rapin against lil niggas like u makes me bored b

by da way...ima win...surely

get at me nigga

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo ima keep spittin dees bars

burnany1 nigga u smellin like a cheese fart

u a sweet tart bitch nigga get hit wit my street smarts

i be droppin verses

bringin up dead niggas from the ground like ur friend kerses

im straight up merciless

and u just love men

u love dick

and u love big cocks and hummus with pita bread

and these type of shoes:

sperry_topsider_authentic_original_boat_shoe_mens3.jpg

bitch ass nigga

get at me

adek this, adek that. this is all comedy to him & his crew.

my take on it is that nyc writers are scared to hit clean/buff spots because they don't think the shit will rock. these west coast guys come from cities that already have a strong buff so hitting clean spots is nothing to them. they expect shit to get buffed in a few days. but nyc has a weak buff compared to 90% of major cities in america.

now think about all the so-called permanent spots in nyc, newsflash: they were also once clean/buff spots in the past. if every writer went out and just caught a few clean spots the same way these guys are doing, there's no way the buff would be able to catch up. we live in the city w/ more writers per sq. mile than anywhere else on this planet. there's no reason why this whole city shouldn't be crushed. don't be scared to waste some paint.

this is the same reason why you can't hate on stickers because they are so easy and set off graffiti on many spots (broken windows theory)

Thanks,

• Like 1

adek this, adek that. this is all comedy to him & his crew.

my take on it is that nyc writers are scared to hit clean/buff spots because they don't think the shit will rock. these west coast guys come from cities that already have a strong buff so hitting clean spots is nothing to them. they expect shit to get buffed in a few days. but nyc has a weak buff compared to 90% of major cities in america.

now think about all the so-called permanent spots in nyc, newsflash: they were also once clean/buff spots in the past. if every writer went out and just caught a few clean spots the same way these guys are doing, there's no way the buff would be able to catch up. we live in the city w/ more writers per sq. mile than anywhere else on this planet. there's no reason why this whole city shouldn't be crushed. don't be scared to waste some paint.

this is the same reason why you can't hate on stickers because they are so easy and set off graffiti on many spots (broken windows theory)

Thanks,

amen

Adek = REAL GRAFFITI

Fuck all you pussy legal writers and sideliners! You all talk too much. Go stand at a permission wall for 10 hours and build up ya fake ass body of work. No one gives a fuck about you or ya pretty colors. I rather see adek stomp out a live spot over a pussy permission wall any day. I rather see the toyest nigga in the game over niggas that stand at walls for a whole day with theyre juice box and day pass in hand. Ask yourself when was the last time you hit a spot that anyone gave a shit about. You cant keep posting your same 6 pictures from 10 years ago mixed in with that legal bullshit and think you big time. You dont matter stupid.

GRAFFITI[/size]

Fuck all you pussy legal writers and sideliners! You all talk too much. Go stand at a permission wall for 10 hours and build up ya fake ass body of work. No one gives a fuck about you or ya pretty colors. I rather see adek stomp out a live spot over a pussy permission wall any day. I rather see the toyest nigga in the game over niggas that stand at walls for a whole day with theyre juice box and day pass in hand. Ask yourself when was the last time you hit a spot that anyone gave a shit about. You cant keep posting your same 6 pictures from 10 years ago mixed in with that legal bullshit and think you big time. You dont matter stupid.[/color][/size]

hate to break it to you but graffiti is dead. and i think anyone would rather see a burner then a adek throwie so idk whats good with you sonington

• Like 1

GRAFFITI[/size]

Fuck all you pussy legal writers and sideliners! You all talk too much. Go stand at a permission wall for 10 hours and build up ya fake ass body of work. No one gives a fuck about you or ya pretty colors. I rather see adek stomp out a live spot over a pussy permission wall any day. I rather see the toyest nigga in the game over niggas that stand at walls for a whole day with theyre juice box and day pass in hand. Ask yourself when was the last time you hit a spot that anyone gave a shit about. You cant keep posting your same 6 pictures from 10 years ago mixed in with that legal bullshit and think you big time. You dont matter stupid.[/color][/size]

bump ADEK..... this as well