N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
lmfao to bad you dont fukc her cause you wack b. you say you do graffiti, i say you scribble ona wall. you niggas stupid b. go read a book bout graffiti then you can come talk to me b. you lookin mighty toy sayin noone cares bout a burner. nigga can you piece? can you go into a layup and catch burners ina night? think bout what your gana say before you say it dummy

You never in your life did anything on a train but fart on a seat little man. But it feels good talking like you have though right? Cuz its a lot more fun then standing at a permission wall for 10 hours.

hate to break it to you but graffiti is dead. and i think anyone would rather see a burner then a adek throwie so idk whats good with you sonington

wrong. permission walls = gay, unless thats how you make a living. in that case props.

wrong. permission walls = gay, unless thats how you make a living. in that case props.

it dotn matter if its permission or not, if you can piece then you automatically win nahmean. this nigga only does hurt throw ups, nigga needs to step his game up before fuckin round with people who dont kno nahmean