N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
has meres ever actually done any graffiti? im actually just curious.

and i obviously dont mean legal walls, he has clearly done plenty of whippy swirly thingy's at plenty of sanctioned locations...but i cant actually recall seeing any REAL GRAFFITI out of the dude. i do remember homeboy getting robbed at Hillcrest years back but that dont really count as illegal shit since the illegal shit was being done to him.

im pretty cusious tho in case i missed something

yea he used to do trucks back in the day illegally and legally

he also had som ill throwup styles he prolly still got em iknow this cuz i peeped one of his books with old photos from like the 90's

or photo album i should say

yea he used to do trucks back in the day illegally and legally

he also had som ill throwup styles he prolly still got em iknow this cuz i peeped one of his books with old photos from like the 90's

or photo album i should say

lol whats back in the day to you 2005 that dude aint get up no where but the phunfactory .. early!!!:lol:

They did too much --->Japan company sells anti-H1N1 suit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Msf2Slko3MM

for some reason I keep thinking of I am Legend, everyone that got vaccinated will be zombies in a few years.

We road Bigwheels, Bmx's with no helmets jumping ramps made of milk cartons and flat wood if U got hurt u kept it moving or just rub Robutussin on it lol.

very good point Propane!

Or maybe that is what he thinks he has to wear to look like he is down. Honestly Factory Made you ask and say all the wrong things, i can tell you haven't been around the block. Your on here asking dudes about bootleg Face jackets and when you are forming an opinion you are usually off mark. You should sit back and let these other dudes school via the web for a minute, enjoy the show and take notes.

:rolleyes: To be down? with what? On the contrary i could give a fuck less about bieng down. And sometimes ill state an opinion that goes against the current for conversations sake. Of course there are going to be people very opposed to the idea of a fake north face on a graffiti website given the connection between graffiti and things like wearing polo,north face etc. I dont mind challenging that perspective on a FORUM where it could be contrasted with other peoples ideas perspectives. Because no mater how you try to flip it you are on a forum and that is what its for. I think if anything I love the irony of people with attitudes about "keeping it rea" when you are in the least real place in all of graffiti. But yeah man youre so right theres so many valuable lessons to be learned on 12oz like html, and gossip.

and P. The other functional shit is ugly. The better looking shit is expensive. I mean i like the design of nf jackets who doest? i dont like the price. Yo i was at a dealer just yesterday and the quality was fine you guys talk like this shit is made of painted banana peels. These jackets are coming out of the exact same factories as the real shit a majority of the time. And end of the day its still cheap enough that at the end of the year when its all fucked up ripped what have you its not going to matter. So besides worrying about not looking real enough to face heads and people on 12 oz where is the con to my situation?? id like to know?

• Like 1

the con is that your wearing some fake shit and you told everyone about it ..so wghen u get seen in the street with your jacket on people wont be able to take there mind off how fugaze that jacket on your back is ..like i said if you want a face jacket for the look of it might as well buy a real one..but as for comfort and function on these new face jackets like the one you put a pic up of i would rather go with something else..shit you couldve just hollered i coulda sold you a jacket cheap if it was that serious..or you couldve went on ebay and got a real north face jacket cheaper then you would get a fake one and a old official north face at thata nice mountain or moutain light no need for steep techs and extremes just a nice parka like the ones they made b4 they sold the company to vanity fair..not these new ugly cheap shits

im not really counting "legal trucks" in my definition of "graffiti"

i saw legagl trucks but never remember illegal ones. but again, i could just be forgetting.

POST and DEK always seem to have info on the streets mid 90's to present...any flix/opinions?

Well to my knowledge meres did his thing but he wasn't quite like murdering the streets he had those one liner throws and light bulbs but then the law caught up and had to stick to legal shit, I can say we've gone bombing together did some bill boards and such (illegally) no permission slip. But you gotta think some dudes fiend to paint so after the law catch up with them ad niggas is on probation the only option left to do is get that legal work in. I can't be mad at it some niggas b like he wack cause all he do is legal shit, but if the nigga get bagged all them people who had something to say won't be there for bail money or lawyer money. And as for the "90's" comment don't take it as me hating on the new jacks or I'm being a bitter older dude. Just seen a different graduation class when I was younger compared to the niggas graduated or better yet g.e.d.'ing it up in the grAff game. But post and many others can tell u we had plenty of toys in the days but the difference is toys now adays think they nice back in the day at least they knew there place. Just be humble earn your respect don't demand it. If you gotta talk about how much you paint and crews u in say we run it (insert year) thenchance are you aren't up or talented if you gotta remind us

Well to my knowledge meres did his thing but he wasn't quite like murdering the streets he had those one liner throws and light bulbs but then the law caught up and had to stick to legal shit, I can say we've gone bombing together did some bill boards and such (illegally) no permission slip. But you gotta think some dudes fiend to paint so after the law catch up with them ad niggas is on probation the only option left to do is get that legal work in. I can't be mad at it some niggas b like he wack cause all he do is legal shit, but if the nigga get bagged all them people who had something to say won't be there for bail money or lawyer money. And as for the "90's" comment don't take it as me hating on the new jacks or I'm being a bitter older dude. Just seen a different graduation class when I was younger compared to the niggas graduated or better yet g.e.d.'ing it up in the grAff game. But post and many others can tell u we had plenty of toys in the days but the difference is toys now adays think they nice back in the day at least they knew there place. Just be humble earn your respect don't demand it. If you gotta talk about how much you paint and crews u in say we run it (insert year) thenchance are you aren't up or talented if you gotta remind us

good info, in the 90's most of my time was in the bronx so i wasnt really catching shit in queens.

poor guy, i aint mean to make it a herb session on dude lol

:rolleyes: To be down? with what? On the contrary i could give a fuck less about bieng down. And sometimes ill state an opinion that goes against the current for conversations sake. Of course there are going to be people very opposed to the idea of a fake north face on a graffiti website given the connection between graffiti and things like wearing polo,north face etc. I dont mind challenging that perspective on a FORUM where it could be contrasted with other peoples ideas perspectives. Because no mater how you try to flip it you are on a forum and that is what its for. I think if anything I love the irony of people with attitudes about "keeping it rea" when you are in the least real place in all of graffiti. But yeah man youre so right theres so many valuable lessons to be learned on 12oz like html, and gossip.

and P. The other functional shit is ugly. The better looking shit is expensive. I mean i like the design of nf jackets who doest? i dont like the price. Yo i was at a dealer just yesterday and the quality was fine you guys talk like this shit is made of painted banana peels. These jackets are coming out of the exact same factories as the real shit a majority of the time. And end of the day its still cheap enough that at the end of the year when its all fucked up ripped what have you its not going to matter. So besides worrying about not looking real enough to face heads and people on 12 oz where is the con to my situation?? id like to know?

Whoa whoa whoa my niggs, you my dude but your wilding if u say it's made in the same place. It's stitched SIMILIAR but no where near the same. That's why it's cheaper they use cheaper material and mad short cuts, northface has garenteed on there products mr. Bootleg on 28th and broadway don't. I got 2 faces from 95 and 97 and my shit lasted the test of time crispy as fuck. While there new kmart steeptechs you buy from active warehouse won't last you 2 winters next you gonna tell me Nike is the same right? Just caus thy made in china don't mean it's in the same factory. I got kicks fromthe 90's that the glue is stronger then tem bootleg air force ones or jordans that they sell on canal at or midtown with the Africans. A nigga can rock whatever they gonna rock, but I like the genuine product from the people that make them.

the con is that your wearing some fake shit and you told everyone about it ..so wghen u get seen in the street with your jacket on people wont be able to take there mind off how fugaze that jacket on your back is ..like i said if you want a face jacket for the look of it might as well buy a real one..but as for comfort and function on these new face jackets like the one you put a pic up of i would rather go with something else..shit you couldve just hollered i coulda sold you a jacket cheap if it was that serious..or you couldve went on ebay and got a real north face jacket cheaper then you would get a fake one and a old official north face at thata nice mountain or moutain light no need for steep techs and extremes just a nice parka like the ones they made b4 they sold the company to vanity fair..not these new ugly cheap shits

actually as a matter of fact upon shauns advice

i looked up a few bids and found a great goretex. But i slept through the bid and it got sold for 20$ i missed out. But otherwise everything on there is 80$ up. I could easily get one racked but then youd be missing my point that im not buying a jacket jacket. Im trying to find something i wont give a shit about. And as far as telling "everyone" i dont give a fuck about any clown on this website. Not one of you. You niggas do not exist. IM still baggin putis, gettin fucked up, doing me 24/7 this shit is strictly entertainement, I can not say that for alot of people on here. Many feelings run through these cables. Not speaking to you specifically p just in general.

nigga when i want to look nice fuck a north face im coming through with official pea coats, arguiles, on my gq shit nigga id only wear some sporty shit like ski jackets when im bumming it out.