N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
r2vjnr.jpg

P, remember this? Niggas had cojones, this right the next to the fed building, lol. Peep the FUCK POLICE quote...

NIGGAS THAUGHT WE WAS DOIN SOME TERRORIST ROBBERY SHIT STR8 TO THE BOOKINGS... SAME SHIT HAPPENED TO ON THE J LINE REFRIDGERATOR FACTORY ROOFTOP RIGHT WHERE THE LINE STARTS NIGGAS CAME WIT LIKE 50 CARS HELICOPTERS AND LADDERS FIRE DEPARTMENT THE WHOLE SHABANG MY GOOMBA

and the woolworth that was on the corner main st flushing i use to smash them for krylons my gauntanamo bay!!!

I Remember that home depot used to open 24 hours. used to go there with remo to rack paint mad late if you just felt like painting and didnt feel like going home to get paint.

queens aint that bad niggas is over reacting..... yeah i take the 7 the whole woodside is fucked up with a bunch of little kids coming from sunny side and woodside tryna bomb doing scribble scrabble waste of paint alll wood side stops on the 7 are worthless cant liie but you foolios is over reacting 7 getting the funk backk soon believe me

Holy shit seriously man all these fucking toys are destroying it I live all the way at the end of the 7 and I ride it to get to the city honestly I don't even look out the windows anymore it just makes me sad, and its these dumb TBP kids who ruined graffiti on the 7 and N lines hopefully Queens can get its funk back. Oh by the way what the hell is wrong with them ragging VE? these kids seriously have no respect they rag everything.

THE SNITCH KIDS... THATS WHY MAN SINCE IS LOCKED UP BECAUSE NIGAS LIKE TO SNITCH. STAR IS A PUSSY AND WHO EVER ROLLS WITH HIM. JEE THE GOD.. BREAKING TOYS CHINS

WHO EVER REPS THAT PUSSY CREW WILL GET DEALT WITH WHEN THEY SEE ME. NIGGAS KNOW THE DEAL. BTC.. THE BEST THAT EVER DID IT!!!

TSK SEE ME WHEN YOU SEE ME NO MORE TALKING I WANNA SEE SUOMEBODY DROP FOR REAL MAN

just so u kno, in nyc you might as well be carrying a real one, cuz the charges are the same. black bb guns carry the same charge, same with the city of los angeles

Thats why homo thugs walk around with pepper spray now,lol. I'M Gonna keep names confidential for the sake of gossip but the Hommie Adek ran into someone who was going over him recently and when he stepped to the dude he backed up and pepper sprayed him when they was on some one on one shit. Niggas is pop tarts. lol

Thats why homo thugs walk around with pepper spray now,lol. I'M Gonna keep names confidential for the sake of gossip but the Hommie Adek ran into someone who was going over him recently and when he stepped to the dude he backed up and pepper sprayed him when they was on some one on one shit. Niggas is pop tarts. lol

Haha that's pussy. Fuck guns fuck pepper spray fuck knives. People need to learn how to throw the hands.