N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
ohh my god them niggaz is the sfk toyz from fordam decator they tha only dik ryders i ever seen wow anyone can b on 12 oz now smh .. these kidz are toyz n need to stay out tha graff seen forreal oh n this tag right here suks .. hiz name is cambodian crisss lol loser

only a toy would swim in the kiddie pool and know about shit like this my goon..these waters be to deep u lames fall off ya boards and drown..the big kahuna surfin them deep austrailian waters ova and out

ohh my god them niggaz is the sfk toyz from fordam decator they tha only dik ryders i ever seen wow anyone can b on 12 oz now smh .. these kidz are toyz n need to stay out tha graff seen forreal oh n this tag right here suks .. hiz name is cambodian crisss lol loser

one mo time fo yo mind..peep this thesis short and simple..the same way you feel about these kids...is the same way official niggas feel about you my goosebump ....now take a step back and analyze that anology anus breath ..:D :D :D :D

propane p

Elite Member

propane p has definitely earned your virtual respect propane p has definitely earned your virtual respect propane p has definitely earned your virtual respect propane p has definitely earned your virtual respect

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - Today, 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldOil&Drugs (View Original Post)

Craft Work Kingz

my gemeni ..splash the thread wit that tsunamic sodomy ..let these giblets know my hemian let these niggas know what that wave be like

Yo my Garter imma splash on these niggas soon (No Homo) when im done they gonna call me hurricane Wavie in this bitch. Imma swag surf all over these guppies my Gallant! AAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Ruel is obvious..u dont think P knows about Ruel c'mon now...

Funny...One might get the mistaken impression that P knows what he is talking about behind that slang... summed up best by Mark Twain..."It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt".

• Like 1

Funny...One might get the mistaken impression that he knows what he is talking about behind that slang... summed up best by Mark Twain..."It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt".

Ironic first post.

back on topic, for someone who is overcompensating and trying to teach everyone, its funny how that toy evade got the "wavy" credit and others are supposed to just be "obvious"

Look around, obvious things are obviously being overlooked.

the only thing worth mentioning was the RUEL tag, all else is trash. wavy shmavy.