N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my son fab went in on t-pain

#tpainbetter chill cuz i will air this nigga via twitter...

4:59 PM Sep 8th from web

#tpainbetter thank me.. he's #1 TT.. the only place his name gonna b #1 for a lonnnggggggg time!

4:58 PM Sep 8th from web

#tpainbetter apologize & blame it on the al-a-a-al-a-al-cohol

4:57 PM Sep 8th from web

#tpainbetter stop singin in the fan... that aint talent we can all do that..

4:56 PM Sep 8th from web

#tpainbetter audition to be a California Raisin.. He's done!

4:53 PM Sep 8th from web

#uknowhowiknowuregay cuz u do a song wit Lil Wayne & change ur name to T-Wayne...eeeel

4:51 PM Sep 8th from web

#tpainbetter stop playin for JayZ buys every autotune machine in the world & end his career...

4:48 PM Sep 8th from web

#tpainbetter stay his ass outta the sun for the rest of his life!!

4:46 PM Sep 8th from web

#tpainbetter give Mr. Monopoly back his top hats!!

4:44 PM Sep 8th from web

#tpainbetter not meet me in Brooklyn...

4:44 PM Sep 8th from web

After D.O.A., #tpainbetter not be mad, UPS is hiring!!

4:43 PM Sep 8th from web

more Name Fabolous

Location ÜT: 40.769487,-73.990694

Web http://www.myfabo...

Bio Its Loso, In Case You Aint Know So aka The Best Who Ever Twitted 327

Following 229,203

Followers

Evade????? dude aint even from ny, and you overlooked that RUEL? I dunno bout you sometimes P, you drop science, then fail history. :rolleyes:

my guy its obvious you jock extra hard under a fake name and spend all your time on here thirsty to catch me slippin but your wave is not strong enough to knock the big kahuna off his surf board especially if you to shook to state ya name my guy :cool:

The Ruel is obvious..u dont think P knows about Ruel c'mon now...

my point exactly my genious.. digital thesis wave :how many times have we seen ruel tags on here ..for christ sakes how many times have i my self posted ruel tags on here ... how many times have you seen an evade on here ??????????? that was my whole purpose of bumping it finnaly some new water up in here and at that its an old pic that i find wavey ..evade may be a toy in manys eyes at the same time if u wasnt around in the 90s in the street lookin at graff you wouldnt know of or never seen evades shit because alot of it never made it to the digital side of things theres many writers in that catogorey who were extremely wavey some where "so so "some were kindve wack but better then what u would consider a toy today... but ruel any newschoolian toy knows who ruel is due to how many times his shit has been put on line so any toy can put up some ruel pics and front like they know there "history" when in reality its all watered down interenet history why werent any other writers on that gate mentioned by twonpoo who "knows his history"... some niggas think certain old shit is toy like sf and ba won but i liked they shit niggas that had ruckus wth these fellas will say na they shit was toy but im lookin at the graff aspect of it not the person behind the tag many call ader a snitch and so fourth i dont ride that wave son neva did me slime even tho ive heard alot of things str8 from the peoples mouths who got done dirty.. that dont mean ima be a groupie and hop on the wagon and say aders shit is wack or toy like mad lil dickriders that werent even writing till 2003 do ..niggas have no wave in they soul nowa days a bunch of internet following groupies makin up fake names because they shook to get in these austrailian waters!! does evade style resemble what i do with my graffiti ? ???? didnt think so my goon obviously i know what style is about catch me slippin there twonpoodle ..theres people that tell me ark rfc shit looks bunzito i like the shit tho plain and simple it was for its time :scrambled: :scrambled: