N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

and do you know how many people wanted to become a fireman/police or a paramedic after 9-11 just because of this "hero" label and it wasnt for wanting to be a hero its so they can get laid not to help thats sickens me and look at all these other assholes who wanted to join the army to go fight and kill brown people look at pat tillman he got pimped out buy the white house pretty nicely and guess what right before he died he had some mixed feelings about what where doing over there andhe was gonna go blab to mr chomski about how he felt or remember the terror alerts "level orange" thats has high as it got i mean that whole "new white order" thing worked right and you know that no matter how many tests and other things that they come up with no one will ever get in trouble no war crimes trials no impeachments no fuckin nothing so whats the fucking point