Ottawa 613 - Capital City

gero

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aight, i know continuing this is going to just going to start a world of bullshit but I've been rocking the character + can/roller on and off for 4 years now and suddenly if it's in black and white its a banksy bite? ...or maybe its cause i used red.... last time i used blue and no one cared...

man, i almost forgot why i stopped paying attention to 12oz

do you guys think it would be cool if i started stenciling cops?

haha

3902198368_361ef89081_b.jpg

...can't remember if i stole that off anyone either... anyone want to scour google for a matching flick?

I think the best part of this whole fiasco is Croe shouting out Ziploc.

Good eye didn't notice that...quite hypocritical considering his affiliation with Hr.Croes settle your beef man..Mtl shit shouldn't spill over here Ottawa is too small for this shit,Zen made a great point were in no position too bicker due too Jakes and the fackin buffers,...So my 2 cents is...Get a hold of Gero squash the beef maybe puff em on a splif..Try and undo the shit web you just spun.or you could just punch em in the nose...Maybe know one values my opinion because my creditability is questionable,but soo is anyone who remains anonymous.Croes stay

up homie..

n510666081_245299_9663-1.jpg

poser you're whack, my 2 cents.

I think we're all just a little upset since we can't do terribly bitten art fag shit under some obscure tunnel located on the edge of the suburbs.

Teach us to be as real as you Poser! Us bombers don't understand what real graffiti is!

:confused: :confused: :confused: