bush to announce sweeping wall st reforms and restructuring

TreSixO

so aparantly george bush is going to introduce some of the most broad and sweeping regulation and financial restructuring of wall st today

this will probably be an epic nail in our economys coffin

im sure its a last second cash out for his backers to fleece us one more good time before hes out, but anyone else know inside dirt? its past my bedtime...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i think hes gnna get the banhammer

but seriously, im guessing in 8-1o years when all the dirt comes out about this administration, shit will really hit the fan, a little too late.

the only reason they havnt pulled a nixon is because they learned when you have a puppet brand name as a president he cant get impeached, because he doesnt know or do anything... so you get fall guys like rove and libby pretecting the real players

The exact tragedy to the GWB saga is that only 4 years before our government spent nearly 60 million dollars and two years attempting to impeach a president for cheating on his wife... and lying about it... and yet no one has ever mentioned the impeachment of GWB for far more serious acts against the U.S. in the name of the U.S.

I've said it once... I'll say it again... "Come on Jodie Foster... inspire someone already."

The exact tragedy to the GWB saga is that only 4 years before our government spent nearly 60 million dollars and two years attempting to impeach a president for cheating on his wife... and lying about it... and yet no one has ever mentioned the impeachment of GWB for far more serious acts against the U.S. in the name of the U.S.

I'm guessing that he hasn't been impeached because that would make Cheney president.

Archived