E.S.C. 4EVER

i rok THE NORTHFACE

nuff props to this guy - killing philly for the longest.

wish i could've flicked the fillins he has on the center median of 95 from when it was shut down, ballsy and brilliant.

one thing i've noticed is that since boner came to philly and hooked up with these ESC dudes they bomb together all the time and clearly 4ever has gotten some major NYC influence on his throw-ups, but Boner never reps ESC and they never rep HSB

seems like they each have their crews and history and they rep that and just get down together and especially this dude you never ever see him rep anything but ESC. i like that. more writers should be doing that rather than trying to throw up a million different and politic with everybody.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wish i could've flicked the fillins he has on the center median of 95 from when it was shut down, ballsy and brilliant.

one thing i've noticed is that since boner came to philly and hooked up with these ESC dudes they bomb together all the time and clearly 4ever has gotten some major NYC influence on his throw-ups, but Boner never reps ESC and they never rep HSB

seems like they each have their crews and history and they rep that and just get down together and especially this dude you never ever see him rep anything but ESC. i like that. more writers should be doing that rather than trying to throw up a million different and politic with everybody.

true story

those 95 shots r on the first page

Archived