--That YLer Thread--

Effing Bryan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey bannas... FUCK YOU CHIEF!!!! backpacks? dont make assumptions.

even internet thuggery needs to be specific, it sounds like me and you might be in the same neck of the woods, trust me if we meet you'll change your tone. i'm not speaking for everyone, but don't make statements about a group of people until you know them all.

if no one gave a fuck why quote me?? you dudes are all clowns and cowards, did u guys ever get those backpacks back????? yea i think ill leave that off the internet, i wouldnt want your fans to look at you diffrent.

Naw man, go ahead and tell the story. I wasn't planning on airing your coward thuggery for all the world to see, but do you playboy.

I think it went something like your boy on the other side of the wall couldn't man up enough to face my dude he wasn't getting along with, so he calls up you, your matching red hip-hop shorts and sneakers, and some gorilla you're in a bromance with. You sneak up on the side of my boy, sucker punch him and break his glasses. Then you roll up on my friends while I was pissing and threaten them with some kind of weapon up your sleeve and I'm all there by myself. Not only was I outnumbered two to one, unarmed, and outweighed by at least 20-30 lbs apiece, but you had about 10 of your boys watching your heroics. I still left with my paint and my beer. I might have tried for the other bags were I sure you'd fight a fair fight and let me see what you were holding up your sleeve. That and the fact that both of you looked like you might have that downs-syndrome retard strength. I'm not getting shot or stabbed over a bag of paint, doggy. My wife and I don't have health insurance.

Grow the fuck up, or enjoy your life in prison. Either way is fine with me.

Oh, and I forgot to mention that you were crewmates with one of the guys you stole from. Way to go.

Naw man, go ahead and tell the story. I wasn't planning on airing your coward thuggery for all the world to see, but do you playboy.

I think it went something like your boy on the other side of the wall couldn't man up enough to face my dude he wasn't getting along with, so he calls up you, your matching red hip-hop shorts and sneakers, and some gorilla you're in a bromance with. You sneak up on the side of my boy, sucker punch him and break his glasses. Then you roll up on my friends while I was pissing and threaten them with some kind of weapon up your sleeve and I'm all there by myself. Not only was I outnumbered two to one, unarmed, and outweighed by at least 20-30 lbs apiece, but you had about 10 of your boys watching your heroics. I still left with my paint and my beer. I might have tried for the other bags were I sure you'd fight a fair fight and let me see what you were holding up your sleeve. That and the fact that both of you looked like you might have that downs-syndrome retard strength. I'm not getting shot or stabbed over a bag of paint, doggy. My wife and I don't have health insurance.

Grow the fuck up, or enjoy your life in prison. Either way is fine with me.

Oh, and I forgot to mention that you were crewmates with one of the guys you stole from. Way to go.

wow first of all i wasnt there or in no way affliated with the partys that where. but thanks for the details. maybe under obamas new healthcare plan u and your wife can do somthing about your insurance situation.... way to put yourself on blast:lol:

Archived