--That YLer Thread--

Effing Bryan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not scraps ..they were all full.... rock made a bag of shit for irm and vice versa

or more like SEK/QUITER/ 'made a bag of shit for u' aka painted one of ur pieces..pffft..u aint foolin' everyone, Agent Smith...too bitch to battle on the real tip.....lemon bag???

or more like SEK/QUITER/ 'made a bag of shit for u' aka painted one of ur pieces..pffft..u aint foolin' everyone, Agent Smith...too bitch to battle on the real tip.....lemon bag???

heres an idea for a battle, keph: post all your pieces from 97-04 and we'll compare them to rock/irm's from that era. then you can post all the pieces from 06 to now, the bombing you've done in the past three years, freights, highways, you see where i'm going with this???

you think you deserve a battle? whats the base element of graffiti? handstyles. post your hands and see if you're even fucking with rock on that level. if not, kindly shut the fuck up and stop clogging this thread with your egotistical bullshit...

3572786597_c21d699e75_o.jpg

once again it speaks for itself. have a good day

fuck this internet battle bullshit gtfo of here with that. lets see a real one like graff once was and should be. keph was just speaking his mind yo, something alot of you pussys on here don't have the balls to do, if you got a problem with a writer talk you're shit and put your money where your mouth is plain and simple.

fuck this internet battle bullshit gtfo of here with that. lets see a real one like graff once was and should be. keph was just speaking his mind yo, something alot of you pussys on here don't have the balls to do, if you got a problem with a writer talk you're shit and put your money where your mouth is plain and simple.

wait, so this dude keph came out here talking shit at rock and taking cheap shots, and hes just speaking his mind? and because rock is not only a better writer, but a bigger man for not wasting his time shit talking, hes a pussy... ok bud, stay dum.

nah nah dont get it twisted tiger i aint saying one writer is better then the other, nor am i saying anyone in the YL crew is pussy i like alot of the YL shit just saying this in general for this site. If you dont wanna get ragged on then dont post your shit, your gunna get hated on its all part of the game. I was trying to promote a battle here but apparently rock is too good to battle... which in my opinion is stupid.

Its the truth lol..Im on the fence here ..both of you are chill dudes and have your own amazing way of painting some times theres a piece thats amazing sometimes not so much in my opinion ..but its all trial and error trying new things each time trying to step it up ..but what ever i say isnt gonna help the situation so Keph and Irm ,do your thing fellas

Go out together on a men vs wild adventure and roll and smoke a few .