Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PLEZO1SON

SPERM FOR MUSIC FESTIVAL TICKETS

Sperm donors are to be offered free tickets to any music festival in Europe under a new initiative.

Passes to a festival of their choice will be offered to any donors in Europe who contribute to Ireland’s sperm reserves.

Irish stocks are apparently dwindling, with demand far higher than is sustainable, and donations down by 40% over the last four years.

The Sperm For Tickets initiative makes use of special donation containers and a fast courier network to offer donation via mail.

Anyone in Europe can request a donation pack, indicating which European festival they wish to attend via Spermfortickets.com.

digg_skin = 'compact'; digg_window = 'new';

Guest spectr

word... so let me get this right... I get to have children that I don't have to have anything to do with.. and they give me tickets to a music festival of my choice..

Shit I am going to Europe in the near future...

hmmm. would you really want the spawn of somebody who donated so they could get the tickets for free and spend the ticket money on pills and booze instead?

thats gonna be one hell of a gene pool at this rate.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now