know your rights clown at the club

TreSixO

yo DAO i agree with you on this 100%. wahts with this new trend among guys that its cool to wear nut huggers?? what the fuck is that? i rock my pants baggy all day, rock my jacket baggy too fuck it. i get flack all the time cus my clothes are too big. what tthe fuck is peoples problems, sorry i dont gel my hair into a faghawk and wear sketcchers and size 27 pants with my ballsack busting out the seams.

cant hide a 38 special in a hipster outfit YOU SMELL ME?

^Word.

Not to mention how you gonna hide your paint and markers and shit in them tight ass hipster jackets and spandex fag jeans?

How we on a graff site and niggas is clownin you for wearing baggy clothes?

Lemme find out these dumb hipsters are walking through the hood bombin with a backpack on. :lol:

Oh wait...

It's chanel zero.

These cats don't know nothing about walking routes through the hood.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Word.

Not to mention how you gonna hide your paint and markers and shit in them tight ass hipster jackets and spandex fag jeans?

Lemme find out these dumb hipsters are walking through the hood bombin with a backpack on. :lol:

Oh wait...

It's chanel zero.

haaaaaaa. I was trying to get at what Dawood and a few others were getting at. Im not hating that you sag your pants. Im sayin you're gonna get a second glance if your pants are off your ass and you're rocking a 2XL sweater when you know you belong in a large. I don't rock no fucking nut huggers, I wear clothes that fit and I can still fit a streaker in my pocket w/ no problems.

^Word.

Oh wait...

It's chanel zero.

you dont need baggy pants to do sharpie tags in the bathroom stall while your snorting a 50$ asprin pack you just bought at the club off your best friends dick

for the record.... we overdress to go paint.

ties, cardigans, buttonups.

i've been pulled over in some shit areas, because since i'm white and dress in clothes that fit.... clearly i'm buying drugs.

however, once they pull us out of the car and search the car/trunk (illegally...) they realize what we're really doing and tell us to "go the fuck home, right now."

this has happened alot of times.

when i dress like that and go out to do stuff in areas outside of the city, i tell the cops that my girlfriend and i got into a fight while we were driving back from a bookclub meeting at the coffee house and she kicked me out of her car, and thats why i'm walking around this late. usually i'll have my phone to my ear and say i'm trying to get my friend to come pick me up. i've had a few cops offer me rides to the train station. i've had a few offer to give my friends directions to the corner i'm at so they could come scoop me. it's tempting to take the ride... just to say i did. but in the end i politely decline and say i'll be fine and that i just need to patch things up with my girl and get her to come get me.... they tend to agree that women are insane and they're on their way.

frankly, i don't care if any of you are into the way i dress. i get over plenty. i have no problems carrying paint/stuff and i stay getting let go even when i'm caught in sketchy situations.... either in the hood or in the 'burbs. win.

this cat beno (RIP) use to do bombs downtown rocking tuxedoes and shit.

boosting crews dress like nurses in doctors scrubs

if you do dirt looking like a thug isnt very smart

thats all Ill say about that. All I really know it pants that tight would restrict blood to my junk region, so I just assume dudes got mad small wangs,

we've done the suit/briefcase thing as well. thats a fun time.

and yeah, especially with boosting.... it pays to dress nice.

(not that i'm even into boosting....)

as for tight pants, this arguement is so played and tired that i'm not even going to get into it too much... but i own alot of pants in varying degrees of baggy-ness. i prefer my tighter jeans though, and yes.... i suppose that alot of the fags that wear tight pants have small dicks. but i don't have that problem, and i receive enough compliments on my pants (and how they show off certain things...) from girls to justify my feeling pretty good about wearing them.

the whole "small dick" argument could be made for dudes rocking baggy jeans as well though....

though this whole post deserves a serious *NH*

all i'm saying is.... it's comfortable. i get over. girls dig it. i'm not a fag.

the end.

haaaaaaa. I was trying to get at what Dawood and a few others were getting at. Im not hating that you sag your pants. Im sayin you're gonna get a second glance if your pants are off your ass and you're rocking a 2XL sweater when you know you belong in a large. I don't rock no fucking nut huggers, I wear clothes that fit and I can still fit a streaker in my pocket w/ no problems.

"Large"????

LMAO!

I havn't wore a "large" since 6th or 7th grade :lol:

And that was in the mid 80's. And I was a skinny kid.

I always wondered why they miss-label clothes size like that.

What they call "large" in t-shirts should really be called small.

"Medium" should be called extra small.

You just admitted to wearing "large" t-shirts. :lol:

i tell the cops that my girlfriend and i got into a fight and she kicked me out of her car, and thats why i'm walking around this late. usually i'll have my phone to my ear and say i'm trying to get my friend to come pick me up.

LMAO! You stole my line!

That's My line!!!

Copyright infringement!!!!

:lol:

Yo but for real though, all you people talking about how the cops are gonna sweat you if you got baggy gear on... this must be a regional thing.

Cause for real, where I'm from people just do NOT dress in tight clothes.

The only people you see rocking tight clothes are females, Punk rockers, faggots/hipsters, yuppies and cops.

Dudes just DO NOT dress like that. And especially in the hoods.

So if you're rocking tight clothes out bombin in the hood, you're the one who's gonna stand out.

Everybody's going to gawk at you.

You'll probably get harrassed and robbed a few times.

And if someone calls the cops cause they seen you writing on shit, then that's just gonna be so much easier for them to find the cat that fits the description.

"Um yeah I just seen this homosexual looking white boul in tight pants tagging on the wall. Yeah, you can't miss him. He's got on tight pants and he's rocking some Myspace hairdo. Yall better get him before he gets hurt. I'm surprized he aint get robbed out here looking like that."

still.... walking around the hood.... i've never been fucked with by anyone other than cops.

i've had people mean mug me up and down, but they haven't done shit yet.

not that i'm trying to push my luck, and i hope i did'nt just jinx myself....

but still, even when the cops stop me while walking around.... i usually just try to tell them that i'm "real lost, and i'm trying to find the super cool loft party"

or, the "girlfriend act" comes into play again... and that spiteful whench dropped me in the hood when she got pissed and now i don't know where i am.

though, like i said, i'm not trying to push my luck more than usual.