Ninjas from the Saudi

Francis Dolarhyde 36

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this backwardness wont stop until we get the NWO out completely.

they globalists love this wickedness, it is used as an excuse, to add to the list, of bad things "muslims" do.

those saudis are more unbelieving than an atheist.

notice how this kind of news were kept hidden(from the general/worldly pubic) before 911.

leaving these sectarian wackos alone with their oppressed society, to increase their fear and submission to the corrupt rulers.

leaving the civilians deep in ignorance, almost impossible to return from it.

perfecting their boogieman.

perfect islamophobia material.

this backwardness wont stop until we get the NWO out completely.

they globalists love this wickedness, it is used as an excuse, to add to the list, of bad things "muslims" do.

those saudis are more unbelieving than an atheist.

notice how this kind of news were kept hidden(from the general/worldly pubic) before 911.

leaving these sectarian wackos alone with their oppressed society, to increase their fear and submission to the corrupt rulers.

leaving the civilians deep in ignorance, almost impossible to return from it.

perfecting their boogieman.

perfect islamophobia material.

Question : What are the conditions and requirements of making takfeer (passing a judgement that a Muslim has left the fold of Islaam and has become a disbeliever), and what is the ruling regarding a person who commits an act of kufr (disbelief) in jest?

Answer : “The ruling about making takfeer upon a Muslim is dependant upon two conditions:

Firstly: That the proof has been established that this is a matter which is from disbelief (i.e. which can cause a person to become a disbeliever).

Secondly: Then applying this ruling to one who does such an act, having knowledge that this action is an act of kufr (disbelief) and intending it. However, as for the person who is ignorant, then he does not become a kaafir (disbeliever) by such an act - due to the saying of Allaah - the Most High:

“Whosoever opposes the Messenger, even after guidance has been plainly conveyed to him, and follows a path other than that of the Believers, We shall leave him in the path he has chosen and land him in Hell; what an evil destination.” [soorah-Nisaa’ 4:115]

And His saying:

“And AIlaah will never misguide a people after He has guided them, until He makes clear to them as to what they should avoid.” [soorah Tawbah 9:115]

And His saying:

“And We never send punishment until We have sent a Messenger (to give warning).” [soorah al-Israa 17:15]

However, if such a person is one who has transgressed by intentionally turning away from learning and seeking clarification, then he is not excused - such as the one who comes to know that such and such an action is an act of kufr, but he does not try to confirm it, nor does he attempt to seek further clarification - then such a person will not be excused in this case.

If, however, the person did not intentionally intend to commit kufr by such an action, then he will not be judged as a kaafir (disbeliever) on the basis of that action. For example: Being compelled to commit kufr, whilst the heart is at peace with eemaan (faith). Or the example of one who looses control over his thoughts and does not know what he is saying - due to extreme joy, or other similar reasons. Such as the saying of the owner of the camel, so he lay under a tree waiting for death; and then suddenly the camels reigns are caught by the tree, so he takes hold of them and says:

“O Allaah! You are my Slave and I am Your Lord,” [Related by Muslim (no.6611) from Anas radi-Allaahu ’anhu]

committing a grave mistake due to his extreme joy. However, as for the one who commits an act of disbelief in jest, then he becomes a disbeliever, due to him intending disbelief - as the people of Knowledge have duly stipulated.

(Majmoo al-Fataawaa wa Rasa'il, 2/125-126).

quote from the article

"Fatima's case underscores shortcomings in the kingdom's Islamic legal system"

And let it be known that this so called ruling is NOT islamic. They always want to link everything that happens to Islam as if the religion of Islam teaches people racism and violence etc.

“If a person approaches you [for your daughter’s hand] and you are pleased with their character (manners) and Deen(religion), let them get married. If you do not, there will be fitnah (tribulation) on the earth and widespread mischief.” (Sunan Ibn Maajah and others)

Saudi Arabia is still a tribal place and a tribe is sort of the american equivalent to an extended family, like all you uncles, brothers, sisters, cousins, etc. etc. They've always

held pride in their tribes, but Islam showed them that tribal affiliations at the expense of

putting down other people is wrong and the Prophet Muhammad said.... Whoever takes pride in the pride of Jaahiliyyah (i.e. tribalism), tell him to bite his father's penis.

The crusade against Islam continues.

weird cases happen in that country, then they make up new laws and some even weirder stuff ends up happening.

depends on the dude(s) in charge of the case.

power-hungry people indeed.

yeah, still doesn't give you the right to call a whole country disbeleivers

i was talking about the leaders, the citizens are kind of too. the ones who arent die or are very few.

is like saying americans are dumb, of course you dont mean all of them.

and that's what muhammad said? i dont know what muhammad is that, but the messenger of God doesnt say such stupid things like that.

bitting a penis, gime a break like blind believing damn.

i was talking about the leaders, the citizens are kind of too. the ones who arent die or are very few.

is like saying americans are dumb, of course you dont mean all of them.

and that's what muhammad said? i dont know what muhammad is that, but the messenger of God doesnt say such stupid things like that.

bitting a penis, gime a break like blind believing damn.

You play yourself continuously on this site an I'd assume in real life. So, now the leaders are kuffar too? Who made them Disbelievers? You? Have you even been to Saudi Arabia? I doubt it, you're such an expert on a country you've never been to and Such an expert on Islam and what the prophet Muhammad said or didn't say and you don't even speak arabic. The quran is in Arabic and you claim to follow it.

You seriously need to learn the deen of Allah before you start making takfir on a whole country.

Imaam ash-Shawkaanee said, "Judging that a Muslim has left Islaam and entered into Kufr is something that is not fitting for a Muslim who believes in Allaah and the Last Day except with a proof (Burhaan) which is clearer than the daytime sun, since it is established in the authentic hadith reported by a group of Companions that he who says to his brother "O Kaafir!" Then it returns back to one of them." In another wording, "Whoever addresses a man with Kufr, or says 'Enemy of Allaah' and he is not that, then it returns back upon him"

so fear Allah, Juan and Allah says....Why do you then dispute concerning that which you have no knowledge? It is Allâh Who knows, and you know not. (Aali Imran 3:66)

so if you dont know arabic you cant understand the quran(ie follow islam).......

you know very well all muslims read the quran first before coming to islam.

you people hurt a system because of sectarian pride.

majority doesnt mean is right.

sure dawood, that's your faith, but i must point out what you are saying is a lie because muhammad didnt say that. if he did bring me prove from God's book that he said that, because i only follow the quran like muhammad did.

its crazy the control the leaders of country's have over the citizens.......sorta concerns me

research about:

New World Order (it's an idea, but the ones upholding it are called that name too)

CIA history

USA foreign policy history

The Rothschild family (bank owners)

Henry Kissinger

Protocols of Zion (document)

let the connection between your EYES and BRAIN be unclogged by leaving emotions and relationships aside.

look up at info and come up with your own conclusions. discuss it around.