NYC Subways - the good stuff-Best thread on 12 oz!

desism_ktc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: NYC Subways - the good stuff

did chow pull out a lot of cars?...i've seen a few but dude was pretty fresh..i'd like to see more...

also..i wish there were more new wave flicks online...dudes are hard to track down flicks of...but talking from some dudes who were there, they definitely seemed to make an impact that kind of gets overlooked a bit

OMNI & CHOW

attachment-8_1.jpg

bem, criz, ghost...or anyone. do you have fliks of the vulcan relief joint on the 5s? I remember seeing a flik of a conductor chipping the shit off with his shoe so the doors could open. I saw the piece weeks after they managed to get all the letters off the car. i always wondered what it looked like fresh out the layup.

Not sure I have any flicks of that one, but I have boxes of flicks to go through before july lol...

1000.jpg

the first time i rode the 2s and 5s i saw this piece. it was either 1985 or 6.

i remember seeing this and a tenth piece at atlantic. Freshman year at Midwood High.

memory lane ~

Rac 7 was definetly an underated writer. He had some seriously nasty blends and designs.

I always dug his artwrok. Cat deserves more props.

i have great shots of the second one. i think that was from the whole train.

but the one im talkin about is when Vulcan pasted these foam letters on the train in the shape of his name. i think the N was over the door. it was the middle of winter and when the glue dried the doors wouldnt open.

vulcan told me about this.. ive always wanted to see it but never have.. would be awsome if it popped up