Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Oliver Clothesoff

Ferrocarriles Chiapas-Mayab

FCCM is Ferrocarriles Chiapas-Mayab. The RR itself has territory running from Veracruz, Mexico south to the Atlantic coast, east to the Yucatan, and their southeastern terminus is in Hidalgo at the border with Guatemala. (Guatemala's rail is a basket case and last I heard was still not operational, so shit will NOT run from Mexico into Guatemala. They had a lot of trouble with banditry and poor people building shantytowns right on the tracks.)

I think FCCM is owned by Genessee & Wyoming, or the reporting mark is, or something, don't know the full story. Bottom line, painting FCCMs is cool. I think I have 3: two as FCCMs and another car that was a different shortline altogether but was restamped FCCM a year after I hit it.

• Like 1

SO IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT SOME WRITER IN NORTHERN NOVA SCOTIA CANADA CAN HAVE ONE OF HIS FR8S WAY THE FUCK DOWN ON THE GUATEMALAN BORDER? AND WHY DO EUROPEANS HATE FR8S AGAIN?

FCCM%20185001.JPG

FCCM%20184218.JPG

FCCM%20180469.JPG

My nigga.........I hate these things! I've got these things laying around my yard like empty plastic water bottles that the workers drink and dump everywhere! Fuck these cars in the ass man! I'd kill a whole village full of innocent rainforest dwelling pygmies to have an abundance of anything besides these goddamn fucking things!

Thanks for listening! :lol:

think of all the pure coke and schwag weed

that gets shipped in them.thanks for the info.

i think its cool cuz it gives you something to read

while waiting for pics to load.and dont forget all the tecate

anf modelo coming from down there too!

eya hi yayaya!!!!!!!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now