Ferrocarriles Chiapas-Mayab

Oliver Clothesoff

FCCM is Ferrocarriles Chiapas-Mayab. The RR itself has territory running from Veracruz, Mexico south to the Atlantic coast, east to the Yucatan, and their southeastern terminus is in Hidalgo at the border with Guatemala. (Guatemala's rail is a basket case and last I heard was still not operational, so shit will NOT run from Mexico into Guatemala. They had a lot of trouble with banditry and poor people building shantytowns right on the tracks.)

I think FCCM is owned by Genessee & Wyoming, or the reporting mark is, or something, don't know the full story. Bottom line, painting FCCMs is cool. I think I have 3: two as FCCMs and another car that was a different shortline altogether but was restamped FCCM a year after I hit it.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My nigga.........I hate these things! I've got these things laying around my yard like empty plastic water bottles that the workers drink and dump everywhere! Fuck these cars in the ass man! I'd kill a whole village full of innocent rainforest dwelling pygmies to have an abundance of anything besides these goddamn fucking things!

Thanks for listening! :lol:

think of all the pure coke and schwag weed

that gets shipped in them.thanks for the info.

i think its cool cuz it gives you something to read

while waiting for pics to load.and dont forget all the tecate

anf modelo coming from down there too!

eya hi yayaya!!!!!!!

My nigga.........I hate these things! I've got these things laying around my yard like empty plastic water bottles that the workers drink and dump everywhere! Fuck these cars in the ass man! I'd kill a whole village full of innocent rainforest dwelling pygmies to have an abundance of anything besides these goddamn fucking things!

Thanks for listening! :lol:

The pygmies are a very interesting group. Did you know that they actually sing to the forrest to "wake it up" each morning? Little things, like catching fish, actually become music. They scan the waters with nets and create a beat without even thinking about it. They may be primitive, but musically they are actually light years ahead of us. We make stupid music about peanut butter and jelly.

thank YOU for listening.

The pygmies are a very interesting group. Did you know that they actually sing to the forrest to "wake it up" each morning? Little things, like catching fish, actually become music. They scan the waters with nets and create a beat without even thinking about it. They may be primitive, but musically they are actually light years ahead of us. We make stupid music about peanut butter and jelly.

thank YOU for listening.

Goddamn Estalkers! How do you know this kinda shit? Did your lady friend spend half of the 18th Century studying and co-habitating with these tropical little bastards or what?

You spin me right round baby right round like a record baby round round round round! Sweet fucking jesus my wood urns for you! :lol: