I Can Smell Death

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I tell people not to do that shit all the time and nobody listens.

I also tell my friends not to drive so fucking fast and reckless, that it serves no purpose.

Everyone says the same shit "Oh dude stop bitchin, Oh dude I'm a good driver."

How do you think all these people die? Did they want to? Didn't they think they were good drivers too?

People are fucking retards.

After I melted my dash board with a cigarette that I left laying on it, I vowed never to drive drunk ever again.

this weekend in oakland a drunk driver crashed into a family car and killed two girls aged 14 and 5. the driver was a drunk immigrant who was like 23 years old or something.

OH YEAH

WHAT AN ASSHOLE

HE KILLED THEM ON THANKSGIVING

THE NEWS STORY SAID ONE OF THE GIRLS CARRYING A PLATE OF TURKEY

A 20-something drug addict committed suicide by driving his car into my sister's SUV. Luckily she survived without a scratch, but it was a close call. She had the car full of furniture and stuff.

Shit fills me with anger, someone should tell these suicidal homicidal motherfuckers to chill. It's like they're feeling a pressure to do something and because of feeling shitty, wind up destroying themselves in the most violent manner.

I hear truck drivers in here get all jumpy when lonely cars approach them, because fools commit suicides on them. I also heard that freight train drivers have had to clean up the tracks after people been ran over by a train in the yard/station

Archived