TENNESSEE!

SoulFoodMemphis

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
naw....its not i mean i see versuz shit on here all the time... idk where hes really from but his shit is on here alot so why not....

Why isn't there a face slapping emoticon? Look at some other threads. He has done some stuff here but don't go posting all his native city shit in the TN thread but bump the 269 for sure.

Why isn't there a face slapping emoticon? Look at some other threads. He has done some stuff here but don't go posting all his native city shit in the TN thread but bump the 269 for sure.

at least im posting flicks instead of talking shit buddy. more high school drama

We should all slap him.

No, you should just post something.

PLEASE

PLEASE

PLEASE SHUT UP[/size]

seriously, with the bold?

at least im posting flicks instead of talking shit buddy. more high school drama

amen

Picture1-15.png

3548277698_e0c6836688_o.jpg

3547123280_b265044af2_b.jpg

3546325151_660ac427ce_b.jpg

3545421511_5c7568674e_b.jpg

3534272649_3ed6f7bcd7_b.jpg

3527400192_714cf5596c_b.jpg

3519850732_0023a941fa_b.jpg

3519016281_bcd2991b05_b.jpg

All you augmentative grade school desktop gangsters, stop posting.

The last shit talk from me:

Fake CF crew you are single-handedly ruining this thread. When your elders and superiors tell you something you should shut the fuck up and listen. You should just be observing and practicing. Instead you want to argue with everybody and chat amongst yourselves and litter the thread. At first I thought you had potential but now it's obvious you're just the new wave of toys giving my city a bad name. Watch your fucking backs you losers.

A flick for all the talk.

DSCF2803.jpg

Hey everybody wanna learn a fun new fact!? BloodyWishes posts more than 60 percent of this thread. Wow! isn't that amazing. Which means he can talk as much shit as he wants but as soon as someone else does bitch them out for talking shit. Hmmmm?

Seriously dude grow the fuck up.

You tell people not to talk shit cause it litters the thread but then every time shit talk happens you somehow get involved.

You call out a whole crew because you can't get along with a single person in it?

Get a goddamn life that don't consist of posting your own flics of graff hoping they get bumped.

Nobody cares about some bullshit internet graff fame.

Cut it with the high school bitch drama and grow the fuck up.

Yeah bump bw yeah they're the shit but that doesn't change the fact that your a fucking dick head.

don't mind pm me either cuz I could give a fuck less about what you have to say.

Fuck you!

Hey everybody wanna learn a fun new fact!? BloodyWishes posts more than 60 percent of this thread. Wow! isn't that amazing. Which means he can talk as much shit as he wants but as soon as someone else does bitch them out for talking shit. Hmmmm?

Seriously dude grow the fuck up.

You tell people not to talk shit cause it litters the thread but then every time shit talk happens you somehow get involved.

You call out a whole crew because you can't get along with a single person in it?

Get a goddamn life that don't consist of posting your own flics of graff hoping they get bumped.

Nobody cares about some bullshit internet graff fame.

Cut it with the high school bitch drama and grow the fuck up.

Yeah bump bw yeah they're the shit but that doesn't change the fact that your a fucking dick head.

don't mind pm me either cuz I could give a fuck less about what you have to say.

Fuck you!

Wow, sounds like somebody has a little sand in their vagina...

BW crushes shit and the ones that I met were straight as fuck, so why Izu talkin' fo?

100_0721-1.jpg

100_0749.jpg

100_0775.jpg

I think we can all agree that we need to keep it moving with the flicks....