Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SoulFoodMemphis

TENNESSEE!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Wow that folek by pose is nice that was nice of pose to do that for him.

yeah tell him, son....

tell him, son......

these bitaz so wizack, son......

• Like 1

i think the A on that first skare has a tumor or something, might want to get that checked out.

Check the one on your brain ya lame...

And Folek being compared to Pose says more positive than negative. Keep burning Folek, keep making yourself look stupid "Nylon"

that wasnt me who said shit about folek... shits dope. especially for how long he's been going? kinda does look like it was me from another screen name, but for real...wunt me. i will say i wish dude would take it to the streets, but he plays it smart, cant blame him for that. BUMP FOLEK

i did say shit about skare cause i don't think kid deserves half the cred he gets, no structure. shit really just reminds me of some spaghetti noodles. but if everyone else likes it...cool. However he has been getting some good spots lately, and to some that's all that matters. All a matter of personal opinion i guess.

btw sitting down while bending over and trying to fart makes you have to throw up. Try it.. it's all the new craze.

i think panse and wase are trippin on that dank jenkum. Shits Gnarly. You kids should try it, it makes you more creative!