TENNESSEE!

SoulFoodMemphis

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
just wondering but, does anyone else think this dude's style looks exactly like paser...found it in the Indiana thread....... said its grawer.......

3834213318_39e50cdc39_b.jpg

GRAWER's A BEAST. Point BLANK STOP HATING. This STYLE IS ILL AND ATTRACTIVE! BUT WASN"T DEVELOPED OVER NIGHT. THIS STEEZ BEEN OUT AND FLEXXED BY A FEW GREATS!

PEACE.

Phor:cool:

nah, I wouldn't say it's an mfk bite...or a bite off anyone else for that matter. Like dude said lots of people have styles similar to that one... including some mul stuff, in fact that style reminds me of tokeo, ascend, and ether more than it does mfk.

Either way, describing a graff style as attractive is def a strange use of words. Save yourself some gas money and up your vocab.

Let's not get smart now. I'll sure take a little car ride to get in that ass if you wanna be a funny guy. Nice attractive graff style. SHITS ILL. GET FUCKED UP!

PhorCMK

If you wanna drive 8 hours over you perceiving me as a "funny guy" go ahead and waste the gas. I say want I want, I just thought it was a strange duo of adjectives and nothing more.