TENNESSEE!

SoulFoodMemphis

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

really,i just wanted to do it cuz they told me i couldnt "you went from a to z,i bet ya cant go from z to a".....ima start with -Z-,-Y-?,Cuz I was on the -X- last nite,at the -W-,i almost fucked my ex,and,that be the worst,but sometimes that be the best,get on a -V -and tell her to undress,like im talkin to -U-,you in a green dress,my iced out piece the size of joey's -T-S-,$100,000 dollar car,and she know who i -R-,my nigga -Q- strapped,david breakin down the 'gar,im hot i cant smoke,gotta see my -P-O-,roy -N-M- got the -L- look like 1994,the -K- in the bushes,the neighbors keep lookin,for the -J-'s they'll cook it,the police crooked,i swear,i ball like an underpaid rookie,for real,i got 500 pills meet me at -H-G- hills,they scoopin niggas up,yes indeed,couple partners of mine just went -F-E-D- so i keep tellin -C- to -B- careful,-A-,im cold,my momma say im special,man,i keep tellin ed be careful,sons need fathers,be an uncle to your nephew,god bless you.....

why does that ask look like shit? looks like a three year old painted it with all the squiggles and bullshit. letter structure is so generic.

hahaha! it does suck doesnt it! probably not as much as you cum gargling mother! you know, the woman that looks at you every day and wishes she had an abortion?yea,her.your mother.....major cum slurper....the piece does suck tho,but i hope your anonymous ass dies a very public death with your partner clenztwo very soon,and if i can do anything to expedite the process,please let me know...thank you!

hahahha how old are you three?once again? lol god your funny. your mom sucks dick...good one man. learn how to paint something decent then maybe no one will say shit. start out by getting a new letter structure please.

hahaha! it does suck doesnt it! probably not as much as you cum gargling mother! you know, the woman that looks at you every day and wishes she had an abortion?yea,her.your mother.....major cum slurper....the piece does suck tho,but i hope your anonymous ass dies a very public death with your partner clenztwo very soon,and if i can do anything to expedite the process,please let me know...thank you!

hahahha how old are you three?once again? lol god your funny. your mom sucks dick...good one man. learn how to paint something decent then maybe no one will say shit. start out by getting a new letter structure please.

didnt say she sucks dick......i said she gargles cum