FUCKIN REVS

MountHolyoke

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I might still have a few little knickknacks scattered around in places where they're not

i don't know if this has been posted already, but it's a quick article from the new york times back in 2005.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/04/18/arts/design/18revs.html?ex=1271476800&en=ae71d7f94523678d&ei=5090&partner=rssuserland&emc=rss

i love the last line in this article.

nice. great videos!

can someone please please (!!) post REVS & COST on Rikki Lake?? I would actually pay money for a copy of that.

you and me both, cause i was in the audience for that show.

the show was called "I commit crimes and you can't stop me"

the producers were playing them by putting them on stage with chumps who broke into peoples houses and shit. it was such bullshit.

they had a few messages on their hotline after that show calling her rikki fake.

i don't know if anyone on here is a fan of "this american life" --but it's a good radio show if you like that kind of thing. they did a show a little while ago, and the tail end was a story about nyc graffiti. while searching for videos, i found a video someone made for the radio show. they basically just added in stills to go with the show.

edit: so you know, it focuses a lot on earsnot. the end is the piece on revs.

edit #2: i found the same video without the beat behind it.

no, actually my friend was involved with an art show at this real nice gallery in lower manhattan, i find this along with many other new york cats in this real sleek styled bathroom..it's, I believe, etched into the glass and painted with a real nice orange, but kinda dark in there..it was an opaque glass which separated the mens and womens bathrooms some were the right way, some backwards (readable on the other side)..

whoa, a little long winded, but a real funky find in the oddest of places.

Archived