FUCKIN REVS

MountHolyoke

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
don't think a book would be right, think about it, there's a reason the guy wrote it down there in the tunnels, you want the whole thing you walk the tunnels and try to get what you can out of it,

having it typed out and printed for all to see seems to take the soul out of it, makes it modern and consumer, too processed,

i don't think they have to print those stories, or even show the photos (even though they are all over the web now). a book of his work, both metal and painted, would be a different story. maybe some interviews with cost, amaze, espo, and others. i also think some revs input would be a plus to it as well. so i hear you about the tunnel pieces, but kids need to hear what this guy has to say.

Input from Revs would be very important, but having every single page of the story is not. Don't look at those pages as, like, scenes of a movie and you won't know the whole story till you see it all. It's not like that. It's more conceptual.

It's more about the process of him doing it, than it is about the finished page.

When you get to read those pages, think of it as like bumping into an old friend every once in a while, and getting a little peak at what he's been up to.

Input from Revs would be very important, but having every single page of the story is not. Don't look at those pages as, like, scenes of a movie and you won't know the whole story till you see it all. It's not like that. It's more conceptual.

It's more about the process of him doing it, than it is about the finished page.

When you get to read those pages, think of it as like bumping into an old friend every once in a while, and getting a little peak at what he's been up to.

TRUTH!!!! and bump for the frank white of this shit. "if a nickel bag gets sold in the park, i want in".

good point. bump this thread.

persh4x.gif

GRAFFITI AIN'T SOMETHIN YA DO... IT'S SOMETHIN YA LIVE!!!

Been a long time fan of REVS.

I completely agree with what he says about conventions in graffiti. But I have to say that I am really feeling this. I know that part of his message is to break barriers, but damn talk about innovation within conventional piecing, bombing or just getting up. This piece is just as innovative if not more so than his pages and sculptures.