Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
smeoo

i'm looking for an online molotow colour list?..anyone??

i'm ordering paint and need a list..anyone point me in the right direction...THE HUB has gone belly up and the molotow site does'nt seem to have one...????

dear micro,

number one- this thred is 3 years old

number two- im sure these people have found what they needed....

YEARS AGO!

number three- i hope you get banned for being so gay... stop writing all these bullshit answers in 3 year old posts. either start writing some answers that help or get a life

jesus, phyne!!! didnt you hear what i told micro!!!THIS THREAD IS 3 YEARS OLD... NOBODY CARES ANYMORE!!!

maybe he was sleeping or was in a coma for 3 years and is happy to have his answer when he woke up this after noon

Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by earo 35

jesus, phyne!!! didnt you hear what i told micro!!!THIS THREAD IS 3 YEARS OLD... NOBODY CARES ANYMORE!!!

I WAS IN A THC INDUCED COMA.....SORRY MAN PEOPLE KEEP BUMPIN DUMB POSTS ........:lick: :crazy: :lick:

micro is the one bumpin these dumb post... ive been requested that he gets banned since the day he registered... half the shit he writes is less than 4 words and none of it is pertinant to the subjects... did you see what he wrote in the "taggingin in broad daylight" thread... its on the second page and you gotta scroll down a little. hes such a retard.