~~SACRAMENTO~~916~~

METHDOPEGRAFF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yo why in the hell do yall be trippin all the time. why cant people just get on and post pics or be like yo that shit clean did you see it. now i know why every one cant stand sacramento:confused:

who's trippen? and who cant stand sacramento? and why the fuck do you come on here complaining about shit, your one of the people you just talked about, isnt it ironic? dont u think?

na not really i spoke up one time so i wouldnt say im one of them, and lasted i checked im one of them people that dosent like sac every where you paint it gets crossed out or buffed the only place you can get up at is the yards or a tunnel and dont say there is cause there isnt, i come on here to see graff pics not to be chating with people dude this isnt my space, and basiclly every one on here trips about something people cant even come on here and say something about something in there own opinion with out caption save a 12oz comes on here to defind some drips on some ones bomb or piece that some one said something about....

homie, wherever u go in the world your gonna get crossed out buffed and whatever the fuck else u were saying, if your on here to look at flix, POST SOME FUCKEN FLIX, and it will get people started up, go walk around with your rich kid camera phone and take pictures!

either that or just dont bother reading this

and p.s. you can get up wherever

you want because you have a can of paint/marker and

it just so happens 'anything" is made of solid matter

and paint just so happens to aplly itself nicely to this

solid matter stuff. so make sure no ones looking and fucking paint wherever u want

and stop bitching