925 - east of the east bay

xchadx

BITCHES WE BE HOOKIN UP WITH BIG TIMERS NOW MFL/OMS/ISM ARE KINGS FOO WE RUN THIS SHIT WE PAINT WITH GRAFF LIFE WUT YOU TINK BOUT THAT ....YEEEEEEEEEEE...HYPHY 2008 AND BEYOND

Dude, as spot on as some of the things you said are.. you're still a dumbass... Talk about sarcasm, if you didn't gather that what I was sayin about that spot was pure sarcasm, as you supposedly so well know how to use, then I repeat... YOU ARE A DUMBASS. Anyways, to each their own as far as what you think of LORDS/GL cats, those who I feel fortunate enough to have met so far have been nothin short of dope, inspiring cats... and cool as hell to kick it with. I know we're all idiots and routinely misunderstand shit, ESPECIALLY over the internet, but people better not think I'm riding anyone's coat tales because I've painted with em... it's really not like that, regardless if you feel differently or not, I'm SAYIN how it is and that's that. If you interpret the situation differently, that's YOUR BAD.

You made no point besides admitting you're an idiot and you don't get it in general. And don't try to clump me in that catagory. Then you're trying to bust me out for calling you out?!? I don't even need to comment on you; your words say plenty about you. Stay going dumb and hyphy; I'll continue my intellegent trip.

I'm done. Say what ever you want I don't really give half a turd shit; just don't believe the hype kiddies...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BITCHES WE BE HOOKIN UP WITH BIG TIMERS NOW MFL/OMS/ISM ARE KINGS FOO WE RUN THIS SHIT WE PAINT WITH GRAFF LIFE WUT YOU TINK BOUT THAT ....YEEEEEEEEEEE...HYPHY 2008 AND BEYOND

You made no point besides admitting you're an idiot and you don't get it in general. And don't try to clump me in that catagory. Then you're trying to bust me out for calling you out?!? I don't even need to comment on you; your words say plenty about you. Stay going dumb and hyphy; I'll continue my intellegent trip.

I'm done. Say what ever you want I don't really give half a turd shit; just don't believe the hype kiddies...

ummmm... yeah.. whatever that means.. you're a fuckin square being that you don't give a shit, just stop posting, you're making yourself look worse and worse, mark. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest ▄█▀ █▄ █▄█ ▀█▀

for some reason PIER's shit isnt tight to me.

no diss its just that i look and look at his shit and its wierd lookin.

but hes up so w.e

ummmm... yeah.. whatever that means.. you're a fuckin square being that you don't give a shit, just stop posting, you're making yourself look worse and worse, mark. :lol: :lol: :lol:

[]'s be better than inverse triangles

he called you a mark oh ooooo

i'm neither..........by the way

i didnt mean to say bi.....

hardly any of MFl looks tight just avoid and awol? not tryin to critique too much though keep doin yo thing

reminds me of early 90's.

YOU TRILL ASS BITCH MFL WILL STOMP YOU TO LIKE THIZZ CHUUUUUUUUUUCH NIGGGA

MFL FO RAEL FUCK STM YEEEEEEEEEEEEE STUPID DOOO DOO DO I GOT A GLOCK FOR UTALKTOMUCH JUST LET ME SEE YOU NIGGAAAAAAAAAAAAA YOU GET MOOOOLLLYWHOOOOPED MFL KINGZ FOOOOO BEYOND

that PIERS is lookin pretty big .. peep the number of bricks on the wall behind his shit compared to the number of bricks in nevs and remer ... like doulbe both of em combined ... remer raslk and nevs been paintin though .. keep gettin it!

how old is that halloween shit?? haha

and bump that Baer tag ... looks quick sloppy and sick like a trick on 98th .. love it haha

Archived