925 - east of the east bay

xchadx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLY SHIT LEWSE AND JURNE PAINTED THERE NO WAY! I guess it makes all that shit better.

They actually had to find this spot...not walk down the street thats ten minutes away from their old highschool like most of those tunnel rats.

and damn dude, i used to think u were just some washed up OG who used to actually paint, but now that i see you say that HAHAHA. clearly you were never anything.

loll "YO dawg dont talk shit on me!!!! i used to paint burners in my backyard and get HELLA ups in concord cuz its all about painting, period! thats what my mom told me anyway when she didn't want me goin out to oakland"

so tired of these homothugs sucking dick 4 sum fame thimking theyre important,u r just a writer.never gangster. homo 1st , drug thug second with no doe.must be antes boyfriend.fuck em all.stm n every faggot down with em.quote me.when u see me dont shake my hand like hoes cuz it mite get broke with a ballpien. real felons u wienies.tired of punks apologizing on being bitches.get at me with real g shit punk bitches.ya i said it.coco u featherwoods.i know hoes thatll pistol whip them punks.out makin skrilla n always makin cash like a zombieeeeeeeee.figure it out pussy.no mohr saying sorry u had that chance.this aint no t shirt. coco county ....get sum!:D :D

CertainDeath talks like he's anybody but a newjack, with style that he's worked HARD to bite. Check ur ego homie, u hardly been writing as long as Dvide and you rarely, if ever, hit any real spots like the ones u were thinkin about when you said that stupid shit.... Talkin shit on cats that truly have put in way more work over the years they been doin this then you prolly ever will. I have too many dope memories about how crushed shit was back in the late 90s, early 00s... the bombing styles were so much doper... Now-a-days it's alot of cats ur age and younger who look like they simply try to bite their favorite writers or letter styles straight out a font book. Where's your originality??? Seriously lacking I know... Fuck ur opinion.

goin bad in this bitch!

cosign with fasho...newjack cats are lacking these days.

canna montana is HEATED. i got a beeluh for u bruh....might help but then u gotta unleash the pistol whippin beezies. as long as i aint gettin hit im watchin that shit allllll day. thats like some tosh.0 breakdown video shit.

wow death, of course u missed the point, shouldve seen that coming. furthermore u assume to know

who I am but u dont and thats fuucking annoying! entertaining story but ur off course mane. so if you want to keep hitting ur crusty curb shots or whatever the fuuck u do, to reassure yourself of any kind of relevancy more power to you. but dont run some kinda graff ideology on me, like theres a right & wrong way to this. anyways im done wit the talking, go ahead & respond & talk all the trash u want. just be careful what u say cuz i will cash in......bet!

wow, people are so mad and create garbage drama over the dumbest shit, I might as well put my nickel in. I'll tell you what kid with the scary death name, I crush more shit over a five day period than some people do over a course of a year. and I've been around the east bay for some time, in and out of the canals and everywhere else. let some kid come up and tell me something sideways. I hope more than anything somebody would give me a shining opportunity like that. Those of you who know me, whatuuupp. Those of you who doubt me, try me, prove you ain't "newjack" children, battle me or anyone from my crew, get your ass lit up, learn some lessons, and close the hole in your face for a little while.

I promise you boo boo, I promise you..

for those who dont listen lol i just was lookin at sum postings on here n what do u know cracker hittin up nsf same old craker jack lil crumb,,its funny how fools lie to get out of shit,,,fuck a bitch n all u fools that talk shit on og bombers stop hidin behind names n meet up then talk shit,,but not in front of cameras lol i jus wanna meet up with sum fools that think they tight on here talkin shit n think its a joke cuzz u scared....... pusssyssssss

Archived