925 - east of the east bay

xchadx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bereal, Bove, Seak, Cajun, wheres Phus OMS? he was killin 242 for a minute...... ya, Bump!!!

BER killed it back in the day, glass etch and scribes everywhere. Spin Aksept Bove Asert painted a good amount back in like 05, Spin kept it going for a minute. I only ever saw like 2 things in the canal by Seak.

Somebody scan/post some pictures. I will try to when I get my hard copies back

I wonder if they know any of the real wf cats that I did.. judging from their style (or lack thereof) I doubt that shit... cool to see it up none the less.

i was thinkin the same exact thing.

man bump that bereal flick it's been like 4-5 years since i seen anything from ber. aksept wf asert wf. i got a flick of the ceive, and the dest/chez hollows up on it but no scanner. wish i had a scanner i got like 2000 hard copy flicks. i've never heard of seak only ceak.

i forgot chez n dest had hollows on there.

niggas need scanners.

random shit but i remember being hella shook bout developing graff pictures at the store in fear there would be a boys brigade waiting with the prints in hand an hour after i dropped em off. had a writer homie that worked at ritz in the rich that use to make himself prints of anything he felt he needed to add to his "box". if you liked to flick trackstar rippers coppin a gag gig on ur rubber wrapped chode, chances are he has a copy. so many reasons why digital cameras go so hoard.

i forgot chez n dest had hollows on there.

niggas need scanners.

random shit but i remember being hella shook bout developing graff pictures at the store in fear there would be a boys brigade waiting with the prints in hand an hour after i dropped em off. had a writer homie that worked at ritz in the rich that use to make himself prints of anything he felt he needed to add to his "box". if you liked to flick trackstar rippers coppin a gag gig on ur rubber wrapped chode, chances are he has a copy. so many reasons why digital cameras go so hoard.

I got shoe boxes full of hard copies. Serio tho, when I got my shit developed I would always only get 3/4s of my pictures back.. Tellin me my shit didn't come out n shit. Wire perpahtraytin file keeping big governement type shit...

shoe boxes tho....jealous. are they scanned already? i like the idea of pabloescobar literally collecting graff flix as a passion cuz being a drug lord is just a job.

oh yeah...thats alot of WF info.

bump bove tho.

i got a shoe box or two also, way too many flicks to ever put in a photo album, althoe i do got a album of the dopest ones. i need a scanner.

and spyne still gettin down?!? you sure about that...shit tell homie to get at me.

HOLY SHIT LEWSE AND JURNE PAINTED THERE NO WAY! I guess it makes all that shit better.

They actually had to find this spot...not walk down the street thats ten minutes away from their old highschool like most of those tunnel rats.

^ your an idiot! there's no places that matter when it comes to this graf shit!....its about painting, period

and damn dude, i used to think u were just some washed up OG who used to actually paint, but now that i see you say that HAHAHA. clearly you were never anything.

loll "YO dawg dont talk shit on me!!!! i used to paint burners in my backyard and get HELLA ups in concord cuz its all about painting, period! thats what my mom told me anyway when she didn't want me goin out to oakland"